Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Fuji had you dead to rights in the last night but Grammaton cock-blocked him with his final ability so you survived
i meant the roles i submitted lol

honestly i did not expect to live past n1 after hinting mech on day 1 lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i meant the roles i submitted lol

honestly i did not expect to live past n1 after hinting mech on day 1 lol
I honestly don't know why no one on either mafia team tried to shoot you

Oneiros and Xenos being the townie vigs knew better but iirc one of them randomly decided to pot shot Aries

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
If a player was role-crushed, they would not be notified. I said earlier in the game I would not explain failed actions; since I was paranoid about anything being too much information given out might hint beyond the boundaries of what a host should or should not do.

Grammaton was never informed he was hit with role-crushes by Maroon and Red mafia teams.
Usually rolecrushes that last longer than a phase are notified to the player ^^.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Sorry brother. You actually played a very good game looking back. The thread was just too cluttered around discussing you and it could be detrimental the advancement of the game if there was no info on scum. Gram and Xenos also gave strong town performances. Tweet mvp imo.

What scum did tweet sus out correctly?
Mango doesn't count.
And the answer is none.
Fuji was outed when he refused to block doodsy like I told him to.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Also tweet silly AF for sussing me for not being Xshot.
I never got lynched tho

X4LvE6H.gif
Maybe try admitting you messed up instead of gaslighting your fellow townies sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back