Alley Agony Thread #I: From the Dumpster to the Dumps

Wear protection when entering an ox, catching a human transmitted STD is far less of a deal than causing a new one to jump species.

Also minotaurs are expensive to raise but can be sold as breeders abroad for some quick cash.

I learned it from Moses, and Moses learned it from the big man Himself.
Most christians remember Moses for splitting a whole sea in two yet few remember him for being one of the few humans back then to actually attempt to argue with God. Takes some serious character to do that.

I think Noah also argued a lot, can't remember.

Imagine being face to face with your maker and the maker of all that is and can be and deciding you can argue with Him especially while a literal apocalypse is happening in the background.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
d6662jn-e4b411eb-0d49-4ea0-a779-2fb3b2d6f833.gif

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, sad. I miss Blender.
I made my first post on the Blender thinking you can make intro threads anywhere and got negged to shit :blobfacade

That was like 2006, even remember Dave who I never figured out what happened to him.

Vegeta

Fungal Infection
I made my first post on the Blender thinking you can make intro threads anywhere and got negged to shit :blobfacade

That was like 2006, even remember Dave who I never figured out what happened to him.
All I remember about Dave now is Free Dave after he got banned for something.

I probably negged you.

Vegeta

Fungal Infection
Actually yeah mothafucka it was you :blobfacade

Way to rejog my memory lol has it really been that long?
Yeah, did you know there was a point before I lost contact with Tazmo where he admitted I was his longest known acquaintance outside of family. I laughed at him and told him that was sad.

• Kek
Reactions: Ral

Vegeta

Fungal Infection
Yeah, did you know there was a point before I lost contact with Tazmo where he admitted I was his longest known acquaintance outside of family. I laughed at him and told him that was sad.
I met him in like 2001 on some shit DB fan page.

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Not surprised since the big cheese nearly admin turned me but didn't cause some salty ass mfs on NF didn't like that idea. Was going to help with the skins and whatnot and then he done disappeared a year or two later.

Now Mbxx/Jff on the otherhand... we were at war with him when we first opened shop here. Long story short we're still trying to move on from the shadow that is FV (and no longer NF). Still engraved in our souls, but I still have plans for this forum once I have more free time to dedicate to projects I had to put on the backburner.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
It kills me not to know this
But I've all but just forgotten
What the colour of her eyes were
And her scars or how she got them
As the telling signs of age rain down
A single tear is dropping
Through the valleys of an aging face
That this world has forgotten
There is no reconciliation
That will put me in my place
And there is no time like the present
To drink these draining seconds
But seldom do these words ring true
When I'm constantly failing you
Walls that we just can't break through
Untill we disappear

Vegeta

Fungal Infection
Not surprised since the big cheese nearly admin turned me but didn't cause some salty ass mfs on NF didn't like that idea. Was going to help with the skins and whatnot and then he done disappeared a year or two later.

Now Mbxx/Jff on the otherhand... we were at war with him when we first opened shop here. Long story short we're still trying to move on from the shadow that is FV (and no longer NF). Still engraved in our souls, but I still have plans for this forum once I have more free time to dedicate to projects I had to put on the backburner.
Lol, at war? How was this war conducted? Where were the trenches?

Back