Amouranth Situation is Horrible

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I was never really a fan or followed her on any social media platform, but her husband is an absolute dog shit on my old block kind of mf

Thoughts?

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i had never heard of her until this happened but awful shit and some of the reactions to it, specifically from loser incels who followed her and feel 'betrayed' about her lying about her relationship status, is sickening but not at all surprising

and then you have keemstar trying to capitalize off the whole situation by generating controversy like the piece of shit dreg of society that he is

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
i had never heard of her until this happened but awful shit and some of the reactions to it, specifically from loser incels who followed her and feel 'betrayed' about her lying about her relationship status, is sickening but not at all surprising

and then you have keemstar trying to capitalize off the whole situation by generating controversy like the piece of shit dreg of society that he is
Ikeemstar is such a fuckin tool

What has the Internet come to -_-

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Lots of YouTubers obsess with E-Drama because they want the views

Which is why everyone has a video about Nikocado instead of ignoring him like any sensible person should

• Agree
Reactions: Ral
How the fuck do you even remember these people's names.

I still struggle to remember my neighbours' names except for that cute dog and his owner who passed away recently... And even then his daughter was my best friend back when I was like 5-6 so it's bound to create a strong memory.

• Agree

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
How the fuck do you even remember these people's names.

I still struggle to remember my neighbours' names except for that cute dog and his owner who passed away recently... And even then his daughter was my best friend back when I was like 5-6 so it's bound to create a strong memory.
Internet gossip travels far and wide in the US of the mf A.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm not sure I believe Amouranth fully yet considering a lot of the stunts she's pulled in the past

• Agree

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure I believe Amouranth fully yet considering a lot of the stunts she's pulled in the past
True, but why would she do all of that to ruin her own reputation and money flow? That would be some financial suicide right there :doge

What stroke me as a bit weird is who the hell would buy a freaking gas station? Why not create a beauty supply line? Given what I do know about her, it doesn't seem like a move she would make in association with the content she has and still produces.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
True, but why would she do all of that to ruin her own reputation and money flow? That would be some financial suicide right there :doge

What stroke me as a bit weird is who the hell would buy a freaking gas station? Why not create a beauty supply line? Given what I do know about her, it doesn't seem like a move she would make in association with the content she has and still produces.
Amouranth has done a lot of weird and fucked up shit in the past; she's filmed herself repeatedly at private membership only gyms and streaming when said gyms have rules barring that. Even when one of the employees offered to let her workout in a specific area where there wasn't mirrors or reflective surfaces that bothered other employees and patrons, she didn't budge or stop streaming until a manager threatened to call the police and remove her. She's done a lot of that kind of stuff to at clothing stores and public places on private properties which have gotten people in trouble with their bosses or bothered customers.

I really don't believe that its all from her "husband" telling her to do that without more proof or saying she's single. Its true that she never said she wasn't married but she intentionally since she started on Twitch as a streamer, she went out of her way to avoid speaking about her relationship status or being married. She has a history of being a provocateur to generate more views and get more money. I mean she's known to also fire a bunch of employees that work for her, particularly video editors and cameramen because she's insanely difficult to work with according to several guys that used to be employed by her.

So I do reserve judgment I can be wrong but lets see how this plays out.

• Wow
I’ve grown past getting caught up with E-Drama from E-Celebs because it always ends up as either a stunt, or a double edged situation where both people are to blame.

so I wanted to point out that you guys shouldn’t be that surprised that certain people doubt the validity of this.

She’s a shrewd business woman and provocateur. And she filmed herself in the middle of an argument. There are people out there that wanna claim that she never even wanted to be a nsfw streamer, which smells like bullshit.

Not that I doubt that this isn’t an abusive relationship, so much as I honestly doubt that this doesn’t seem a little too artificial to be a one-sided case.

Back