006.png
007.png

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Since Bastard is getting an anime

Anything is possible at this point
True but this is Toei we are talking about. Look at how big of a success Kamen Rider Amazons seasons 1 and 2 were and we haven't had anything like them since then. I want Kamen Rider Spirits animated but who knows if even if they would when that would happen.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If your talking about Fuuto Pi, that's not a direct 1:1 adaption of the TV series. Its specifically an adaption of the manga which is a sequel to the TV series.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
If your talking about Fuuto Pi, that's not a direct 1:1 adaption of the TV series. Its specifically an adaption of the manga which is a sequel to the TV series.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about, but you guys were talking about Kamen Rider anime's so I thought I should bring that up. There's also the Kamen Rider SD anime, and the Zero-One shorts.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Eh, while I do love anime's and do want a Kamen Rider anime adaptation. I think one of the charms of Kamen Rider is that its just anime in real life.

Like Netflix should look at tokusatsu to see what an actually good live-action anime should look like.

Back