Ask Me Anything Related to One Last Forum

You dislike a moderator?
Ral

Give us a good reason to boot them, I mean proof, solid post screencap shitposts and they are gone faster than chicken on my plate.
He's a poo poo head and the only proof needed is the voice of all the people he keeps silenced under his massive dickish regime of being a massive dick due to probably having a small dick in real life (the gym cause does support this notion).

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Ral

He's a poo poo head and the only proof needed is the voice of all the people he keeps silenced under his massive dickish regime of being a massive dick due to probably having a small dick in real life (the gym cause does support this notion).
That Ral guy sure sounds like a cuck!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you use Apple products?
Yessir; I even went stupid mode and got the Max's cause I wanted to treat myself for once.
He has a pair of Apple Airpods, as for his phone, he's an android user.
This was my previous setup before I got the Galaxy buds to go with my Galaxy phone; I moved from iOS to Android this year.... you know too much, primary dupe! :catwat:catmad:catgun:catshivers:catgun
Do you use android lollipop 🍭?
Android 12 a la One UI of ass version 4.0 from Samdung.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Have you tried out the Samsung Scalable Codec (SSC) on the Galaxy Buds? How does it compare to SBC and AAC?
I believe SSC is enabled by default and for Bapple Pear Pods Premium, I believe it defaults to AAC or some other codec which could explain why they sound like shit on a $1500+ phone.

I'll give AAC a try tomorrow for the buds and let you know what the shitmeter reads :catsalute

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
how you been?
Exhausted, bored, saving for a house pending my relocation to Jacksonville, FL cause fuck NJ (taxes in the tri-state are laughable compared to southern states), and I am preparing for a promotion from software support to software quality assurance at my current employer.

I haven't seen you around in a bit, how have you been? Maybe I simply haven't seen the front-side of the forum in a while after graduating and whatnot :catshivers

Neró

Imperial Trooper
V.I.P. Member
I believe SSC is enabled by default and for Bapple Pear Pods Premium, I believe it defaults to AAC or some other codec which could explain why they sound like shit on a $1500+ phone.

I'll give AAC a try tomorrow for the buds and let you know what the shitmeter reads :catsalute

Nice. I'll wait for a response then lol.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Exhausted, bored, saving for a house pending my relocation to Jacksonville, FL cause fuck NJ (taxes in the tri-state are laughable compared to southern states), and I am preparing for a promotion from software support to software quality assurance at my current employer.

I haven't seen you around in a bit, how have you been? Maybe I simply haven't seen the front-side of the forum in a while after graduating and whatnot :catshivers
i vanished from the internet for a bit as i am wont to do but i'm back for now unfortunately

• Party
Reactions: Ral
Back