Asura vs Broly (Movie 6)

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember M10 ever establishing that Broly got stronger than before much less above Hatchiyak.
It's pretty obvious given the guy who directed the films stated the current movie big bad>last big bad
And Broly overpowering Adult ssj2 Gohan who in this version trained a bit

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember M10 ever establishing that Broly got stronger than before much less above Hatchiyak.
Due to the injuries from the previous film, he should have obtained a Zenkai, in addition to the fact that he no longer had the device that limited his power.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
It's pretty obvious given the guy who directed the films stated the current movie big bad>last big bad
Hirudegarn wasn’t stronger than Super Janemba and the PTETS was never counted amongst the movies.

And Broly overpowering Adult ssj2 Gohan who in this version trained a bit
Yeah was trying to get back in form for the tournament.

Due to the injuries from the previous film, he should have obtained a Zenkai, in addition to the fact that he no longer had the device that limited his power.
I thought the device just made him mentally subservient I don’t remember it weakening his power. The zenkai boost post-Frieza has always been kinda wishy washy and I don’t necessarily see how that puts him above Hatchiyak who himself was stated to be stronger than M8 Broly.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember M10 ever establishing that Broly got stronger

6323366-D-A87-D-4-FE7-9-B25-4-E34-E0-F994-B0.jpg

Gohan also said Broly is just as powerful as ever when facing Broly’s regular SSJ form. Not LSSJ

much less above Hatchiyak.
Hatchiyack was barely stronger than M8 Broly to begin with. Goku’s wording suggests uncertainty when he said that

Back