Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 4: Air

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Episode 62: Harmonic Convergence

Aang: We're here! The Southern Air Temple!
Katara: Aang, are you sure that you want to start a family here, and not the South Pole?
Aang: I'm positive, Katara. After all, I have to reintroduce Air Nomad culture to the world.
Sokka: Why are Suki and I coming along again?
Aang: Because you two are my brother in law and sister in law now.

Appa lands on the ground with Team Avatar and Momo. After doing so, Aang decides to go to the Sanctuary alone, where he stands in front of the statue of Avatar Roku.

Aang: I feel so much more confident in myself knowing I've mastered the Avatar State.

Suddenly, Avatar Roku's eyes glow, and Roku starts speaking to Aang in a vision.

Roku: Now that you've mastered the Avatar State Aang, you must venture into the Spirit World in the South Pole. The Planets will align this Fall and the Harmonic Convergence will restore balance to the world after the Fire Nation's 100 year war.

The vision fades away.

Aang: Well, I guess I better tell everyone the plan.

Meanwhile, in the Spirit World at the North Pole's portal...

Zhao: My plan to defeat the Water Tribe may have failed, but I have a new one, one that I also formulated in the Hidden Library. I will fuse with Vaatu during the Harmonic Convergence this Fall, and become the Dark Avatar!

To be continued...

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Hah!!, nice try but Ehasz already talked about what book 4 would have focused on!!!

For real though this made me wish that Harmonic Convergence wasn't what it was in LoK.

Back