Bleach Thread

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Looks like Uryu's going to be the one to defeat Shutara.
Presumably they're going to reveal both A schrifts at the same time.

Just give Ukitake SOMETHING before he bites it, that's all I ask.
And if Aizen MUST show up, at least have him do more.

I didn't do my review yesterday so I'll do it today so it won't be as indepth:

10/10 for both episodes, absolutely the best episodes of the entire Cour. It fixes one of the hugest problems with the Final Arc(The blustering of Squad Zero just for them to be defeated offscreen outside of Ichibe) by having them be fully worthy of their status by even having Uryu and Haschwalth fight them but also get absolutely destroyed by them.
While there isn't anything added in for Ichibei vs. Yhwach, there was no need to really add anything(Outside of having Yhwach use Auschwalen here which honestly flows better) meanwhile the Schutzstaffel in Volstandigt ultimately comes off superior to Squad Zero, we STILL end it off with Squad Zero showing they are absolute bullshit on toast and potentially at the 3rd Cour why Uryu is chosen as Yhwach's successor.

Like it cannot be understated how much I like these two episodes and I'm absolutely going to rewatch them when I can.

Really should be putting this stuff in here... more bullshit about Senjumaru's Bankai that includes you actually getting inflicted with what she does to you in there... OOF.
That means that Uryu was actually Auschwalen'd which explains why he survived since he's immune to it.

Additional note - The transformation being referenced here is Hollowfication, not Complete Hollowfication.

So yeah, this 100% means the mask of his Hollowfication is the same mask as H2. He would not adopt his H2 form in its entirety, his Hollowfication is only the mask.

Okay, so apparently, Ichigo's H2 Form was always meant to look like the form Hollow Ichigo looks like before he fused with Tensa Zangetsu:
white_zangetsu_hollow.png

However, the way I'm reading this heavily implies the Mask that Ichigo gets after he defeats Ulquirroa actually did in fact boost him to his H2 version either way(Since it's ultimately no different than what Hollow Ichigo has) and...
Remember what happened when he went against Aizen :maury

Back