Choose our next skins/styles/themes!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Try going for the Spoiler BBCode in the toolbar; there's no way to go back to the main toolbar list :catshivers

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Joke aside each time some app or site has themes I try and see anything with bugs or insectoid beasties or whatever to be an option but no... Are we past the age of galactic devouring swarms being cool?
I sympathise. For some reason, sites never seem to have Faputa themes either.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Joke aside each time some app or site has themes I try and see anything with bugs or insectoid beasties or whatever to be an option but no... Are we past the age of galactic devouring swarms being cool?
Shino

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
This forum needs a replica of the Crocodile and Doflamingo skins that were on The Millennium Forums.
It's already WIP (logo will need a touch-up to remove TMF text, if required that is).

HYBSxNJ.png

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I’ll attempt make a new skin today.

First, I will try to make a light skin version of our main theme (maybe edit the main theme a bit—but don’t worry, it’ll be a private duplicate.)
Yeah the lab is gone for now so do as you please :cattrin

HighDensities

Let's face it, we're still struggling with getting skins/theming off the ground here with some wanting large avatars and others sorta liking the quirky circle look. We get it, people have preferences and most enjoyed the pre-XenForo days when we all had ridiculously sized avatars out of the box. We live in a mobile dominant error now where everyone is on some sort of mobile device possibly browsing the forum looking for a thread to shitpost in. So instead of us spending countless hours, why don't we leave it up to you, the community, to decide on some already available themes in the market? We have the capital now to purchase one or two, preferably one dark and one light, and once they are purchased we can do whatever we like with them!

We're doing it this way instead of outright creating themes ourselves because we lack graphic artists and skins/styles/themes developers who can spend hours trying to get our skins/styles/themes in working order.

Wanna get involved? Check out the skin/styles/themes market over at the official XenForo resources section and let us know which ones you like best. Once we have a good amount of candidates, we'll create a new thread so you can all vote on the one's we can install on this forum. Once selected, we'll add a child theme that will include support for bigger avatars while leaving the master ones as is for future variations.

You can find the link to the themes resource market here and most will have demos which you can view:

Please be sure to only post the link to the resource from the XenForo site and not from the site where the demo exists, it will only give us the forum URL and not the demo to the actual style.
I am working on a batch file with Demetrius, here momentarily. I am going to work on this overnight and into tomorrow (CST)

Back