Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
From one forum to another, the search for pseudo intellectuals, gaps in logic, lack of thinking, and all around dog-shit opinions continue.

Same rules as the previous thread; No linking threads from this site and no fighting. Oh, and you can finally post threads from FanZverse now too.
:mjlol

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
The most stupid used argument which I think is stupid is x character becomes stronger each arc by doing nothing,

For example In arc 1 X extreme diffs A. In arc 2 X low diffs B.

X has harder time against A than B. Instead of acknowledging B is much weaker than A, most debaters with their headcannon say X gets much stronger that he starts from struggling against A to beating B effortlessly even though nothing mentions X gets power up that he jumps several tiers.

Last edited:

Yep, I feel that Spacebattles has degraded... hard.
EOS Kenpachi, even though that makes zero sense, atleast has a decent shot. PRE-ICHIGO Kenpachi though?! With a Shockwave no less?
And a dash of Lightspeed at that too...
"No Servant can handle Kenpachi outside of Gag Shit like Astarte"

Xelio would absolutely be proud of the wank happening in this thread.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
He's gets sniped by Percy's pommel out of no where.
AllHeavyGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/if...a-how-would-that-change-things.1241628/page-3

People still pretending THIS is a blitz.
0163-016.png
As if THIS didn't happen immediately after.
0163-017.png
0163-018.png
Yeah it's totally a blitz when you blatantly move at the same time as your opponent (who has his FUCKING BACK TURNED), yet they still turn around and catch your damn sword. What a blitz, am I right? 🤣

Other than that we just got the usual "lol Ichigo is inconsistent/weaker in the Arrancar arc" despite several statements to the contrary in the arc itself, to discredit Byakuya having gotten stronger and Zommari being the fastest Espada.

Oh and actually believing Soi Fon is the fastest Captain. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
People saying current base Sanji pre PU is as strong as G4 Luffy at WCI instead of acknowledging that Cracker is just a beast. Their logic was SH got power up at each island they visited.

In Zou Zoro got put in his place by Carrot. If getting stronger in each island argument is used, that means Zoro got stronger from Fishman Island until Zou and still got out in his place by Carrot. Fishman Island Zoro<Carrot if we're being fair. :pepesip

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/eos-aizen-vs-juudara-rinne-sharingan.1242032/page-2#post-63709860

Oh look Stark is actually trying to argue that Moustache literally can't be killed unless you have the plot arrow.

Fucking Moustache wank coming back in full force, and of course they unbanned HST threads again.

Only been a few days and already the old place is looking worse for wear. :maybe
they actually didn't even unban them, people just started making them because everybody left and MB got demodded lol

Again an extremely simple and obvious ability that has multiple... MULTIPLE times have shown what it can do... and most people here still feel the need to either downplay the shit out of it or literally try and change the interpretation in real time as if they know precisely how it was supposed to mean rather than anyone who has seen the numerous translations and meanings otherwise...

Spacebattles always finds a way to get worse.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/we...n-tolkien-lore-that-can-sweep-asoiaf.1242211/

Yep we should TOTALLY take George's statement that Jaimie > Aragorn seriously, because LOTR is his favorite story. Because being a fan of something totally means you understand how strong the characters are right? :maybe

Never mind people actually acting like George has any authority to make statements regarding characters who are not his own.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
A whole load of autism. Robtard claims ALL FTE feats happen over distances of 70 meters, and therefore all Twilight vampires can move 38000+ mph. Alongside anyone else who is FTE. When the very article he cites notes that these feats happen in 1/250 of a second, and they don't have a default value.

He also fails to prove whether they are hyperbole or not, and doesn't even cite the instances in order to determine how great the distance they move actually is. Not realizing that the time-frame =/= distance in the article, and that was just an example it gave not relevant to Twilight whatsoever involving a soccer ball moving 70 meters.

DarkSaint85 erroneously claims that Bella moved 50 yards in 1/84 of a second. When the excerpt he cites said she just moved five paces backwards, and then crossed the distance to the edge of the river before jumping. Which he purposely omitted, and Duke had to correct him. And the jump itself actually took a whole second.

Whirly claims Hugo Danner got knocked out by a "weak cannon" when the Big Bertha fails to do any serious damage, and it propels rounds weighing 810 kg at 400 m/s which equates to 40 pounds of TNT. Not realizing that it can pulverize over forty feet of reinforced concrete, and reduce these vampires to colorful confetti. Yet, Hugo shrugged it off and decimated the German front in WWI.

They ignore the hilarious low-ends which show some Twilight vampires can only move 6 mph, and that this is enough to move FTE in Twilight against bog-standard human beings. :bookerskully

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
KMC is next gen retarded.

Horrible reading comprehension. Straight up dumb asses who contradict their own standards like people on CBR do. They don't read the evidence they provide, or articles they post. And take things in them out of context. Pathological liars. And absolutely bonkers taste in books.

We are seriously reaching the bottom levels of cognitive thinking...
How can you state this is Kurama's physical strength(when he long since had them from the start) and instead use when he was combined with Madara's Susann'O which ALWAYS HAD THIS LEVEL OF STRENGTH?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back