Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They also need some shit called "Destiny's Hand" to actually meet each other in this place, which means they're pretty small in comparison to it since they can get lost and lose track of each other.

These niggas are actually finite. 🤨
🤔

Mr.OMG

Paramount
And we still don't know how mister prep man Aleister destroyed the phase? And none of them have resistances to infinite power negation?

Man, To-Aru haters eating good tonight.
The answer is simple Aleister Crowley, and in ToAru the main weapon is knowledge, not hax or the like. You can be incredibly strong, but you can still lose to an ordinary person who is well prepared, in short, knowledge ignore the quantitative and qualitative difference between the characters. Aleister Crowley is a Golden Mage, and any Golden Mage except Dion Fortune can defeat a Magic God. Aleister Crowley came to the Hidden Phase in order to analyze the structure of the Magic God, then kill the Zombie, copy his "dividing infinity by infinity" spell, and then modify it to fit the Magic Gods.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Damn, so Aleister divided the hidden world by infinity, and it was straight up destroyed, this is more evidence that they and their hidden world are both, finite.

Knowledge reigns supreme baby, they never stood a chance against Korvac.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Damn, so Aleister divided the hidden world by infinity, and it was straight up destroyed, this is more evidence that they and their hidden world are both, finite.

The destruction of something disqualifies it for being infinite? 🤔

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
If it was truly infinite, it wouldn't have been destroyed, just become "divided by infinity" which would still be infinite.

I'm sorry you can't keep up with the discussion, but I am currently making the Magic Gods galaxy level. You heard me right, Drax solos.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Like, you really can't explain these logical inconsistencies, your entire scale for infinite magic gods relies on this infinite dimension, which they are smaller than and of which got destroyed by a division spell, which if it we're truly infinite, wouldn't have destroyed it.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Damn, so Aleister divided the hidden world by half and it was straight up destroyed, this is more evidence that they and their hidden world are both, finite.

Since when is the destruction of something infinite proof that it is not infinite? Don't you know that my infinity is bigger than your infinity?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Since when is the destruction of something infinite proof that it is not infinite? Don't you know that my infinity is bigger than your infinity?
Do you not know that infinity divided by infinity is still infinity? Why was it destroyed? Unless it is not infinite.

Combat me in infinite chess if your infinite wisdom deems you capable, man of infinity.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Do you not know that infinity divided by infinity is still infinity? Why was it destroyed? Unless it is not infinite.

Combat me in infinite chess if your infinite wisdom deems you capable, man of infinity.
So the infinite power of the Magical Gods didn't come from there, but from another quote. Yes, and the Hidden Phase was destroyed by something else, not by dividing infinities by infinities. And the Magical Gods don't care about math, since they are free to manipulate it. Fuck, why do I have the "Quotes" option blocked, can someone throw in the right quotes?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Then how can Rom be above infinity? :maybe

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So the infinite power of the Magical Gods didn't come from there, but from another quote. Yes, and the Hidden Phase was destroyed by something else, not by dividing infinities by infinities. And the Magical Gods don't care about math, since they are free to manipulate it. Fuck, why do I have the "Quotes" option blocked, can someone throw in the right quotes?
Direction and depth were indistinguishable in that black space, but three distinct presences existed there.

"So have we managed to finish in time, Nephthys?"

An old man's voice spoke in the darkness. More than simply "wrinkled", the voice was better described as "dried-up".

The responding voice sounded like a young and bewitching beauty.

"Yes. That zombie girl is useful at times like this. Thanks to her background of actively drawing in a great number of cultures, she has an affinity for most anything."

"But, High Priest," cut in a girl's voice that sounded even younger and also childish. "Miss Zombie's theory is essentially the same as holding up opposing mirrors, right? By splitting up our power infinitely, we can intentionally weaken ourselves and avoid destroying the world whenever we move an arm or leg."

"What about it, Niang-Niang?"

"I'm just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don't want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We're not like Othinus."
This quote?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You guys are taking this way too seriously.

“But, High Priest,” cut in a girl’s voice that sounded even younger and also childish. “Miss Zombie’s theory is essentially the same as holding up opposing mirrors, right? By splitting up our power infinitely, we can intentionally weaken ourselves and avoid destroying the world whenever we move an arm or leg.”

“What about it, Niang-Niang?”

“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.”

“It doesn’t matter if it’s a mere deception as long as it works. Just like a Moebius strip or a Klein bottle, some concepts are allowed to exist even if they can’t be properly defined, Niang-Niang.”

“Yeah, but I prefer practical ideas over theories. You could say I’m the inventor type instead of the scientist type. I have a hard time believing it’ll actually work just because the theories all add up. I can’t rest easy until I try it out for myself and see that it works.”

Also, if Index, despite lacking magic power, were to join forces with a magician, she would have had no reason to run. That… was how dangerous Index’s memories were.

The 103,000 grimoires were on a completely different scope even in comparison to the possessing of a nuclear weapon.

All living creatures eventually die, an apple dropped from above would fall down, and 1+1=2. You would be able to take those kinds of natural and unchangeable rules of the world, destroy them, rewrite them, and create new ones. You could make 1+1=3, make an apple dropped from below fall up, and make all dead creatures eventually be revived.

Magicians called such beings Magic Gods.

Not the god of the demon plane,[12] but a magician who had thoroughly mastered magic to the point of entering the domain of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back