Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i told ya nigs

i got many tricks, those 5D vsbw chars better not challenge me :tupac :mjlol

Not that Yhwach doesn't get his shit kicked in by DBS, but why are we attributing resistance to precog just because the DBS side is stronger?

That's a feat specifically attributed to Mimihagi himself, given that it represents Stagnation, not just because he's strong.

Before the topic gets closed, Blade basically told you that about DBS characters having Precognition but you also ignored what Yhwach stated when he saw Mimihagi and it wasn't due to Stagnation.
He literally cannot see those with the same power and stronger than him with The Almighty, at all. He cannot see them in the future nor plan accordingly for it, that's why he was surprised when Mimihagi blindsided him.

Stagnation had zero to do with it. I know my Bleach, don't throw that shit at me like I don't know.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Before the topic gets closed, Blade basically told you that about DBS characters having Precognition but you also ignored what Yhwach stated when he saw Mimihagi and it wasn't due to Stagnation.
He literally cannot see those with the same power and stronger than him with The Almighty, at all. He cannot see them in the future nor plan accordingly for it, that's why he was surprised when Mimihagi blindsided him.

Stagnation had zero to do with it. I know my Bleach, don't throw that shit at me like I don't know.
Ah, good to know then.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There was no explanation for why Yhwach couldn’t see Mimi other than he just couldn’t because it was Reio.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Arguing it was Mimihagi’s Stagnation is pure headcanon. Just being argued stronger than Reio should be plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back