Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
you dont even have to be into VS stuff to realize he is, it's so obvious from the visual alone :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
they literally show different colors of light catch back up to him when he stops moving bro

sometimes you gotta stop overthinking it smh

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
tales of xillia 2 had some plot problems, but overall, its one of the best ps3 jrgps

the final battles are really lit, and pl wise, they are also > series like bleach, rave, scryed, yyh, fire force, etc

they got some

really crazy hax: high level time manipulation, pocket dimension creation, dimensional travel, dimensional awareness, reality warping, high level illusions, bfr techs, etc, chars like ludger can resists space/time techs to a certain degree, teleportation, tk, etc
What are some other good ps3 jrpgs? :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
in no order:

- ffxiii-2
- folklore
- trails cold steel 2
- og nier
- resonance of fate
Damn, I'm surprised you like Cold Steel 2. It does have some pretty nice scenes admittedly even if I think it's not all too great in the grand scheme of the series.
Have you played the other games though? :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
when i name games, i ain't just naming them, lol

i have played them, so simple

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

..Huh?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
why every daily vs thread must revolve around the likes of nasu? no cap now

why such obsession over it? nasustans living rent free for no actual reason

and

even worse?

overlord threads having a comeback

overlord, which is a such a terrible series

smh

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid the Fool @Masterblack06
I'm laughing hysterically right now. He went on and on and was nitpicking over To Aru not having "conceptual" hax, but then he goes and says this shit? :mjlol

He really switched up.

Like he's not technically wrong, but still.

why every daily vs thread must revolve around the likes of nasu? no cap now

why such obsession over it? nasustans living rent free for no actual reason

and

even worse?

overlord threads having a comeback

overlord, which is a such a terrible series

smh

It's only because Spacebattles takes over the Nasuverse is as terrible as their extreme fascination with Overlord.
I mean yeah, I usually try and avoid Nasuverse topics in SB because it's the same shit but... yeah.
I legit want them to move the fuck on already with this bullshit downplay that even VSBW don't really entertain anymore because the only people who do this shit worse is fucking Reddit and WhoWouldWin.

..Huh?

They are saying that because they legit believe what Ainz can do can have him defeat Servants easy... unless they spam their NPs(which isn't even true considering the very mechanic of Magic Resistance works against how Overlord's Magic System works) as if Ainz has taken hits from Servants before and survived.

Like in a different forum, this Fireball is supposed to be impressive due to the explosion... but the undead bodies here aren't even close to disintegrated immediately(only afterwards and for a few seconds at that) which means for the explosion itself, the yield is hilariously weak and yet, it's supposed to show how strong the REAL Magic Casters are... but we know that even with them, their Magic is STILL hilariously weak, only being able to destroy a Castle Wall and an extremely small city district and nothing else.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

I believe this counts as a humorous "argument". :mjlol

They do? :hm

In a sense? Yes.
Mystic Eyes of Distortion: EX
Our good old twister Fujinon.

A first-class item even among the paranormal abilities known as Mystic Eyes.

A paranormal among the paranormal, a rarity among the rarities. They perceive anything that physically exists, organic or inorganic, as a printed image and twist it, distorting and severing the target, regardless of size or strength.

They surpass the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception in their of destructive power, but they're not almighty.

Because, since the distortion requires perceiving an existence on its entirety, it can’t bend the ground or the being known as a city. Also, because once the distortion is activated, you can avoid damage by moving away from its area.

She does have limits but it's more limits due to believing she has limits and not really being taught what she can do(i.e. Magecraft is beyond her as she has no idea of it's existence, thus Boundary Fields can block it... unless she's taught to deal with them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back