Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I found it;
xactly as powerful as it always was.

That is, Arceus has the greatest power of all - not creating universes somehow, not the muscle to beat up gods of space and time. No, something much greater.

The power to make its fanboys jump to unfounded conclusions about stuff that is unrelated to Arceus, like "Pokemon World runs on MWI" or an NPC's speculation about Arceus's nature ("Arceus is the physical form of the collective unconscious").

When the stuff cited not only doesn't relate ("Arceus is powerful because the universe's physical laws allow it to multiply without it") but actually debunks the big claims made.

The former means that Arceus didn't create the multiverse as a whole; the multiverse grew itself over time. The latter means that Arceus couldn't have created the universe in any form, because humans and Pokemon created it first.
It's of great importance to note that this post has 11 likes.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I found it;

It's of great importance to note that this post has 11 likes.
"I'm going to hyperfocus on the movie where Arceus (well, an avatar of it mind you) was weakened to shit and call him "meteor level" despite the fact that that's contradicted by almost every other piece of Pokemon media involving Arceus and the Creation Trio"

What a joke.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"I'm going to hyperfocus on the movie where Arceus (well, an avatar of it mind you) was weakened to shit and call him "meteor level" despite the fact that that's contradicted by almost every other piece of Pokemon media involving Arceus and the Creation Trio"

What a joke.
Said poster also ignores direct feats when posted later on and the context (not only in Arceus Legends but other Pokemon games too), that even this weakened version of Arceus was just an avatar.
This apparently isn't cosmic in scale and there's nothing about this being bigger than the galaxies that are directly onscreen.

Mondak

Preeminent

@Xhominid the Fool
I'm sure you could tell me why anyone on the Nasu side could probably solo MHA. But I know fucking Mirio has no business being put against them.

That dude is trash
:kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

:mjlol

What'd be the proper list anyway?
I know FMA and WTC are at #15 and #1 respectively.

Last edited:

@Xhominid the Fool
I'm sure you could tell me why anyone on the Nasu side could probably solo MHA. But I know fucking Mirio has no business being put against them.

That dude is trash
:kobeha

The answer to that is simple:

Any typical Nasuverse Mage/Executor can react to bullets, Claymore Mines and C4 Car Bombs and even somewhat react to a Servant half-assedly trying to kill them or even outspeed Lightning.
Even Ritsuka Fujimura in the Solomon Movie has hilariously showed more durability than Lemillion at his peak.
This isn't counting the durability of them actually being really durable due to Reinforcement and them training their bodies to their peak(Something that SB loves ignoring is that the F/SN VN explicitly has modern Mages explicitly train physically to their absolute limit BEFORE they learn Magecraft).

Any attack power from them can easily be put around MCB+ or even City level depending on the sheer power of their spells or physicals.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like it's almost adorable how much these people desperately want to pretend The Almighty is this be all end all hax that it's really not.
The Almighty doesn't give a darn about power. We saw an "ant" fuck over Ichibe just because he had access to this power.
Yes because it works based on alternating between futures and there would have been some where he wasn't an ant and still had his full power. :maybe

This really doesn't mean what you think it means, yet he's rating ME optimistic for pointing out the obvious (ie that it works on the strongest thing it's worked on, ie Ichigo).

I mean it's one thing to be desparate to wank Bleach, and another to be so stupid that you don't even know the definition of the word optimistic. :kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Like it's almost adorable how much these people desperately want to pretend The Almighty is this be all end all hax that it's really not.

Yes because it works based on alternating between futures and there would have been some where he wasn't an ant and still had his full power. :maybe

This really doesn't mean what you think it means, yet he's rating ME optimistic for pointing out the obvious (ie that it works on the strongest thing it's worked on, ie Ichigo).

I mean it's one thing to be desparate to wank Bleach, and another to be so stupid that you don't even know the definition of the word optimistic. :kobeha
:maybe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

:mjlol

What'd be the proper list anyway?
I know FMA and WTC are at #15 and #1 respectively.
TTGL would be one unless you counted Digimon which is basically on the same level
then stuff like Slayers but then again that's based on novels so maybe it shouldn't count. No clue if the Umineko anime gets as strong as the VN does. Saint Seiya and Tenchi Muyo would also be high up there, though below Slayers afaik. Noein as well.

the demonbane anime isn't as strong as the VN version at all so no clue why it's at 1

I would absolutely dumpster this comment, especially since he's not even disproving shit that actually happened(He wants to show that Castor going FTL even for a short burst would destroy them... except it just caused them damage and only would have destroyed them if he kept it up, they have no issues going LS and no one else has any issues reacting to them with no real major amps to do so)... but it's Reddit, WhoWouldWin and a shitty ass Respect Thread that someone put WAY too much time to that explicitly wants to downplay Servants at that, no thanks.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

I would absolutely dumpster this comment, especially since he's not even disproving shit that actually happened(He wants to show that Castor going FTL even for a short burst would destroy them... except it just caused them damage and only would have destroyed them if he kept it up, they have no issues going LS and no one else has any issues reacting to them with no real major amps to do so)... but it's Reddit, WhoWouldWin and a shitty ass Respect Thread that someone put WAY too much time to that explicitly wants to downplay Servants at that, no thanks.

It just sounds like that guy has his head up his ass not gonna lie.

So basically Siriel 2.0 :mjlol

It just sounds like that guy has his head up his ass not gonna lie.

So basically Siriel 2.0 :mjlol

He is, this ain't even the first time someone made a Respect Thread primarily downplaying Fate in either R/RespectThreads or in R/WhoWouldWin and yet, this dude thinks that THIS TIME, he knows Fate better than anyone else when he's literally cherrypicking the shit out of feats.

"Servants aren't Planetary because Da Vinci said so"
>Said at Moriarty's Plan to destroy Earth, JUST Earth
>Holmes explicitly says you can and Da Vinci basically states it's only due to the safety provisions Nasuverse Earth has
>Holmes ultimately clarifies that it's only "Those who are born to that respective Planet cannot hope to destroy it", which makes sense why Aliens as a whole is a such a threat to various Planets and otherwise.

You see why I say people lack basic reading comprehension and why Reddit is seen as badly as SB?

Honestly? That entire VS. Thread should be here.
It's literally just people wanking the fuck out of Overlord(pretending they can launch Tactical Nukes constantly and can easily teleport and have high defenses and speed) meanwhile pretending that Fate has nothing but "wank", constantly using shit from Fate/Stay Night and Zero(and using it terribly might I add), even when someone is literally pulling in things from the FGO America Manga, literally saying "The Plateau is of an unknown size" :mjlol :oldryoma

I mean, it's been known like a motherfucker R/WhoWouldWin is basically just SB's skin sister and ANYTHING said there might as well be coated with so much salt but damn, I can't even look through that without wanting to scrub my eyes.
Again, no one takes that(Which is why I rarely see ANYONE use that Subreddit as a pretense for anything) or Reddit's Respect Threads(As they are also usually extremely terrible and usually slanted at just one side) seriously.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Honestly? That entire VS. Thread should be here.
It's literally just people wanking the fuck out of Overlord(pretending they can launch Tactical Nukes constantly and can easily teleport and have high defenses and speed) meanwhile pretending that Fate has nothing but "wank", constantly using shit from Fate/Stay Night and Zero(and using it terribly might I add), even when someone is literally pulling in things from the FGO America Manga, literally saying "The Plateau is of an unknown size" :mjlol :oldryoma

I mean, it's been known like a motherfucker R/WhoWouldWin is basically just SB's skin sister and ANYTHING said there might as well be coated with so much salt but damn, I can't even look through that without wanting to scrub my eyes.
Again, no one takes that(Which is why I rarely see ANYONE use that Subreddit as a pretense for anything) or Reddit's Respect Threads(As they are also usually extremely terrible and usually slanted at just one side) seriously.
"The Overlord side has tactical nuke level firepower (despite the attack only destroying a single medieval city district)"
"Herc died to Rin's building busting gems (brings up no citation for that being their actual level of power)"
"Saber struggles to keep up with 20 bullets per second being fired at her (also brings up no citation for that)"
"Arjuna and Karna fucking up the entirety of the Grand Canyon means nothing because they're not in this thread (despite multiple Servants here being at their level)"

lmao

"Herc died to Rin's building busting gems (brings up no citation for that being their actual level of power)"

What's truly hilarious about this is that it's explicitly explained in F/SN's VN that Heracles' God Hand literally will no sell a Planet Destroying Attack if it's not at a certain Rank:

Here, God Hand mechanics exposition (he repels attacks, rather than endure them, below a certain threshold). Here, to harm Herakles, you require abilities with at least an A rank to do so, anything weaker will be nullified for both normal attacks and Noble Phantasm. Here, Strength Rank and Noble Phantasm Rank are measured differently, even low rank Noble Phantasm are powerful. Here, a Noble Phantasm of C rank is equal to an attack from someone with a strength of A or A+. Here, supposedly, if such a Noble Phantasm that could destroy the world existed below the A rank, Herakles God Hand would nullify it due to Herakles divinity (you need a divine mystery of the same level to affect him). Here, Herakles can regenerate his head due to Godhand. Here, Godhand lets Herakles be killed 12 times before he dies.

Here, Due to Godhand, Herakles rarely takes wounds and in the Age of Gods during his life no one could scratch him after he finished his 12 Labors.

Now you may say "Well, Rin's Gems was stated to be able to blow away a Mansion, that's the power level right there!" And I would say "Actually read the VN and realize Rin was sitting on her gems for YEARS, constantly giving them her Magical Energy that entire time"
Here, a description of the Tohsaka magecraft and allusions to Magic Crests. Here, Rin explains her Jewel based magecraft. Here, Rin explains types of magical energy, formalcraft, and Magic Crests. Here, Rin describes what its like to have a Magic Crest.

And we can easily point out Kayneth's Volumen Hydraneum protected him and Sola Ui from Kiritsugu literally blowing up a 32 Story Hotel Building... and they was on the top floor and was completely unharmed for the baseline of how tough a strong Mystic Code can be and Rin can actually beat him head up.

"Saber struggles to keep up with 20 bullets per second being fired at her (also brings up no citation for that)"

God, you know when you are bad when even Spacebattles actually has more users who stopped using this because it's such an outlier AND ignores the context.

Basically this comes from Artoria vs. Berserker Lancelot in which while she was able to block his bullets, she couldn't close the distance due to the Guns he wielded could kill her... except there's a problem with that:

1. Knight of Owner explicitly not only changes whatever Lancelot touches into a Noble Phantasm, it explicitly MODIFIES it beyond it's normal capabilities(When he explicitly fought Gilgamesh with the F-15, the LN goes into extreme detail on how nothing even remotely operates how it should and he does literal impossible things with it).

2. It matters little anyway because later gun users like Billy The Kid couldn't even do the same thing to Arjuna and effortlessly bodied him despite his Gun having a higher rank than Lancelot's Guns AND being a True Name Release at that.

Most people see it as PIS because Urobuchi had a known gun fetish at that point for Fate/Zero(Hell, I heard Kiritsugu's Contender was something he wanted to focus on so hard because he genuinely liked the real life gun).

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

Keishin ended the thread right after your comment though don't worry

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know, I don't know what's more pathetic.

Xelios trying to push Ulquiorra being on any kind of tier with Yamamoto.
This thread is laughable

Segunda Etapa is actually above Shikai Yamamoto tier...
Or this Grimm6Jack halfwit putting Ulquiorra ABOVE Yamamoto Tier.

Despite the series itself making it abundantly fucking clear NO ESPADA is even on Soul Reaper Aizen's level, let alone Yamamoto's. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back