Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
How much power powerful? :mjlol I don't even need to see the thread to how much of a shitshow it is, especially with a botch like that. Already lets me know the kind of guy we're dealing with here.:hestonpls

Grimm6jack is making sense, that's how bad that thread is :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Toriko bout to be eating some servants today
:hestonpls

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
088089kd8.jpg

:mjlol
Hood classic

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>the Neravarine
>a street tier superhuman

Shut the fuck up, please.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Kaido doesn't display gigaton levels of force in anything he does besides lifting Onigashima
Uh huh.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I mean it seems towards the end they know Jean wins but the Garou fans are wild
@Masterblack06

@Masterblack06

OPM Fans as a whole is on some extreme shit.

It's fucking hilarious when VSB actually has it's head out of it's ass when it comes to Nasuverse shit more than SB ever could...

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:Wut:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

It's fucking hilarious when VSB actually has it's head out of it's ass when it comes to Nasuverse shit more than SB ever could...
Well damn.

Waiting for VSB to make Servants above country level now :mjpls

Well damn.

Waiting for VSB to make Servants above country level now :mjpls

In a sense, it looks like they already did(They very much mention Siegfried and Country Busting from the Manga). The issue is that they aren't going with Planetary+ despite that being well within the cards since F/SN.

But I can't blame them since that primarily comes from the Mud of the Holy Grail/Primordial Sea and most Fate fans wouldn't even get that due to it primarily being locked within Tsukihime and not realizing that the it's literally is a World in and of itself.

I remember telling someone that and they believed I was crazy even when I brought in ChaosTheory's post.

@Masterblack06
OPM Fans as a whole is on some extreme shit.
OPM is the most talked about series over there, they have a feats and discussion thread with over 64,000 posts. :shocked
They can get kind of wanky with OPM, but the more absurd takes get shut down, like some people tried to wank Saitama and Garou to Universe or Multiverse level because they are limitless and Garou only lost because Saitama was growing too fast, not that he was too strong to copy. One guy even said that Garou can copy Tier 0 characters, and then he got pissed off because everybody else's reaction, even the worst wankers, was this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back