Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:hm
POWER FANTASY? :breh

Shirou gets brought to the brink of death on a regular basis, is one of the weakest characters in the story (to the point even his Servant version only does so well because every other Servant is nerfed to shit/an arrogant douchebag unwilling to go all out against a human whom Shirou specifically counters), and experiences all manner of horrors over the course of the three routes.

Oh but he gets laid with a hot woman in all three so it's definitely a fantasy right? Nevermind the fact the Saber romance is doomed from the start and he ended up having to face down a terrifying dark version of Sakura. That's totally something people would want to go through right?

Fucking asinine, it's just like FV Bleach where one guy said Ichigo reminded him A LOT of Shirou. Like ONLY if you describe them in VERY BROAD STROKES do those two seem even remotely similar. And even the similar sounding details fall apart completely when you look at the actual context of the stories. Ultimately Ichigo is a pretty well adjusted and functioning human being at the beginning, middle and end of the series. Shirou gets to that point but he's a fucking broken individual at the start.

Last edited:
Shirou gets brought to the brink of death on a regular basis, is one of the weakest characters in the story (to the point even his Servant version only does so well because every other Servant is nerfed to shit/an arrogant douchebag unwilling to go all out against a human whom Shirou specifically counters), and experiences all manner of horrors over the course of the three routes.

The hilarious part is that you are basically right completely here. EMIYA is a very good fighter but in truth, he's hilariously outmatched and outgunned in many situations unless he plays Archer and explicitly does his damnest to avoid being murdered by any of the Servants outside of Cursed Arm by holding cards close to his chest(Cu could have truly killed him in UBW but relents when EMIYA was planning on betraying Medea from the start and only used his battle with Cu to let the cards fall at the right time. Saber basically required him to make the mother of all bluffs so she wouldn't Excalibur his ass into the next life. Medusa outright could have destroyed him once she regains Sakura as a Master. We've seen what happens with him and Heracles and Kojirou explicitly routes him away and Medea took away any chance of EMIYA sniping him and him defeating Medea was primarily down to luck. Gilgamesh never gives him the chance explicitly and will not treat him like Shirou)

Oh but he gets laid with a hot woman in all three so it's definitely a fantasy right? Nevermind the fact the Saber romance is doomed from the start and he ended up having to face down a terrifying dark version of Sakura. That's totally something people would want to go through right?

Having to face down a terrifying version of Sakura? Dude had a literal existential crisis upon having to even think about the prospect of killing Sakura(and that's before you realize that outside of the "Mind of Steel" ending, every other ending has Medusa straight out murder him the instant he tries to kill Sakura at any point after that... she's damn protective of her to an insane extent) and to have his happy ending with Saber, he literally needed to basically live a virtually impossible existence and she had to believe he would reunite with her... which only happened AFTER he died...

Fucking asinine, it's just like FV Bleach where one guy said Ichigo reminded him A LOT of Shirou. Like ONLY if you describe them in VERY BROAD STROKES do those two seem even remotely similar. And even the similar sounding details fall apart completely when you look at the actual context of the stories. Ultimately Ichigo is a pretty well adjusted and functioning human being at the beginning, middle and end of the series. Shirou gets to that point but he's a fucking broken individual at the start.

Nah mate, Shirou always remains broken and makes even Ichigo's worst moments look like a Barney cartoon by comparison. Dude has to fake amnesia to even function due to his horrific survivor's guilt of surviving the Fuyuki Fire meanwhile functionally having himself hollowed out(The final battle between Kotomine and Shirou is literally done because they functionally understand each other in a truly twisted display), he only ever finds happiness when someone else is happy for something he did, he literally cannot be happy for himself otherwise.
Ichigo ends up a normal guy with Shinigami powers and ends up a father with Shinigami powers. Shirou Emiya, in any timeline, in any Universe, will NEVER reach old age and explicitly dies young(As Nasu mentioned Senji Muramasa is only EMULATING how Shirou would act as an old man, heavily implying that)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_20221001-035715_TikTok.jpg

:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>metroman isnt FTL
@OtherGalaxy get a load of this

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The fact that this is even a question these people actually feel the need to ask is just baffling to me. :breh
Gremmy's meteor should be more destructive in terms of area of effect. It's a pretty gigantic meteor (over half the size of Seireitei itself) that upon impact should cause quite a radius (in actual real life, a meteor of that size would wipe out all life on Earth if not even damage the planet itself to quite an extent).

Lanza del Relampago had its explosion detonated dozens if not hundreds of kms away from Las Noches and the shockwave of the explosion still reached Las Noches with enough force to make VC-level+ characters struggle a bit to stay on their feet.

The nature of the attacks is evidently different. Lanza is a tiny weapon with concentrated reiatsu in it that can be used as a melee weapon or as a projectile that has nuke-level explosions upon impact.

In terms of outright power that takes to make the attack though? I'd say Lanza... If we just look at how both attacks were dispatched.

>One was torn to tiny pieces by a single slash of post-muken Patched Shikai Kenpachi.
>The other was torn to pieces by H2Ichigo who actually put enough effort in it to even grow some sort of enhanced fingernails to crush the attack.
Considering H2Ichigo is levels above that Kenpachi, Gremmy's meteor requires the least effort to destroy.

If we have Lanza vs Gremmy's meteor on a head to head... Lanza's explosion upon impact would destroy Gremmy's meteor to pieces.
The fact Grimm6Jack is actually arguing Lanza is stronger, is just hilarious to me. :kobeha

"H2Ichigo who actually put enough EFFORT in it to even grow some sort of enhanced fingernails to crush the attack"
0351-011.png
0351-012.png
0351-013.png
The fuck are you talking about? He just grabs the thing and shatters it, there was NO EFFORT involved.

Jesus Christ this dude's hard on for R2 and H2 is ridiculous. Never mind the fact part of his argument for Ulquiorra being the strongest Espada, is simply that he was the main Espada opponent for Ichigo and it wouldn't make sense for him NOT to be the strongest.

Last edited:
The fact that this is even a question these people actually feel the need to ask is just baffling to me. :breh

The fact Grimm6Jack is actually arguing Lanza is stronger, is just hilarious to me. :kobeha

"H2Ichigo who actually put enough EFFORT in it to even grow some sort of enhanced fingernails to crush the attack"
0351-011.png
0351-012.png
0351-013.png
The fuck are you talking about? He just grabs the thing and shatters it, there was NO EFFORT involved.

Jesus Christ this dude's hard on for R2 and H2 is ridiculous. Never mind the fact part of his argument for Ulquiorra being the strongest Espada, is simply that he was the main Espada opponent for Ichigo and it wouldn't make sense for him NOT to be the strongest.

Considering we have Spirits Are With You Forever combined with simple common sense, there are a number of Espada stronger than Ulquirroa, including Grimmjow(after Timeskip), Harribel(ESPECIALLY after the Timeskip), Neliel(ABSOLUTELY after the Timeskip), Barragan, Starrk, and Szayelapporo before he decided to remove enough of himself to lose the Espada Zero ranking and Cien Granz.

Ulquirroa's powerlevel is honestly the most wanked thing on Bleach simply because of "Big Boom" and that's it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>metroman isnt FTL
@OtherGalaxy get a load of this
i never got why people were in denial about that when the obvious thing to point out is his lack of DC feats

his speed is so obvious lol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh for suck's sake, Xelios is trying to get light speed Bleach off of Negacion and Lieutenants reacting to it. :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Oh for suck's sake, Xelios is trying to get light speed Bleach off of Negacion and Lieutenants reacting to it. :kobeha
That reminds me, what was the distance from the SK Palace or w/e it was to Seireitei generally accepted as again?

If artemis was as strong as zeus(or the opposite), not only that but if he wasn't as strong as they make him to be, would make the battle to keep him from going all out pointless. If what they hyped up multiple times including him being stronger than arjuna alter, was weaker than an island buster it would have made no narrative sense.

Wodime wants humans to live actually, Artemis is following sus and isn't Zeus' plan to take olympus and the people in it to space? You'd think that blowing it up would be a bad idea. It's as if it's not something they couldn't do and instead there were plot reasons to not doing it. No idea why a character holding back is strange, especially when Goetia is basically the same in that aspect when it comes to his laser drilling through the planet and no one has a problem with it.

I get the man's intention but he did get some things wrong people can easily capitalize on him for:
1. Lostbelt Zeus is stronger than Lostbelt Artemis to an unreal degree, even as an Avatar, his attacks are on the level of her Planet Destroying Main Cannon.

2. Lostbelt Zeus isn't really stated to be stronger than God Arjuna in a typical sense, God Arjuna can be weakened as at the end of the day, he's a Divine Spirit that requires prayer or he loses that power. Lostbelt Zeus is still in his actual Machine God body and his Functionality and himself cannot be weakened by people not believing in him. This is especially clear as God Arjuna was actually gimped due to his own issues.

3. Wodime actually DIDN'T want Humans to live, he wanted to create a New Humanity as powerful as the Gods themselves to basically get rid of Humanities' worst traits since if they are all-powerful, there's no need for conflict(Of course, that's his sheer idealism speaking)

4. Considering that Atlantis is a literal Texture(Layered World) to Olympus's Interstellar Mountain Range, Olympus would never be in any real danger whatsoever(Since her beams punches through without really causing explosions, makes sense)

Now for the actual reason I did this:

Scion is a puppet/projection. He doesn't have a soul.
And for the record rule 13 doesn't work like that.

Scion still controls the Puppet/Projection then right? Then why the hell can't Lostbelt Zeus hurt him through the connection like he did with Nemo and Da Vinci Lily? inb4itwasanti-servantsothat'swhyithurtthem and ignore his capabilities, why he can't still fry Scion's true self through his puppet/projection?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Look at the size of Quilge's jail.
Compare that to HZ.

How is Renji going to get trapped in that? I'd see him smacking it away prematurely with his bankai before it gets anywhere near him.
According to Sables, Quilge can't trap pre-war Renji in The Jail because his Bankai is too big? :breh

His sklaverei worked on Allon whose bigger than Renji's Bankai, no reason he couldn't make The Jail big enough to trap it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
grimm6Jack is the biggest grimmjow fraud, i always knew he was a phony delusional stan :grimgio

he can't support his statements, thus he went to the point to stan now emoquiorra with fanfic powerscale, biggest anti-grimmjow fella even :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back