Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t say Toriko has fallen like some of the others. You still get the occasional thread meaning it’s not forgotten, just nothing like it was back when it was running.

Compared to Toriko, when was the last time you’ve seen a thread on the Former Crimson King for example

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t say Toriko has fallen like some of the others. You still get the occasional thread meaning it’s not forgotten, just nothing like it was back when it was running.

Compared to Toriko, when was the last time you’ve seen a thread on the Former Crimson King for example
Shit never lol
hell Negima outside memes don't even exist as well these days in vs

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shit never lol
hell Negima outside memes don't even exist as well these days in vs
It helps that HST fans, mainly Bleach fanboys, still love to challenge Toriko with whatever new showings to see if Bleach can finally top it.

2022 almost 2023 and any of the 4 Heavenly Kings still chew up Soul King Yhwach and spits him out

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Saint Seiya also had a huge reawakening on Comicvine a few years ago back DBS was airing. Any time a new powerful character was featured on Super, you bet there’d be a thread putting them against at least 10 different Saint Seiya characters

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It helps that HST fans, mainly Bleach fanboys, still love to challenge Toriko with whatever new showings to see if Bleach can finally top it.
It's still cute to see Bleach fans pretend their hax is top tier by Shounen standards when because it's better than Naruto, One Piece or Dragon Ball hax. But the second you look outside of anything mainstream, even Bleach Hax PALES in comparison to most things. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
easily

a seater anime by david production studios would be so rad, way better than lol enen

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Been reading Fire Force and loving it too. Soul Eater needs a new anime just because it ended less than halfway on bad filler.

Rave was even worse, ending right after Lucia and more of the Oracion Seis were shown off.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Been reading Fire Force and loving it too. Soul Eater needs a new anime just because it ended less than halfway on bad filler.

Rave was even worse, ending right after Lucia and more of the Oracion Seis were shown off.
It didn't end on bad filler, it ended on an anime-only ending with Maka one-punching Asura to death. Scene was cringe. :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

:Wut:
what the fuck is this

I refuse to believe this isn't a dupe :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

:Wut:
what the fuck is this
this dude is the funniest guy on SB immediately knew who it was without opening it

he's a genius

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

I refuse to believe this isn't a dupe :hestonpls
this dude is the funniest guy on SB immediately knew who it was without opening it

he's a genius
Why is he making these threads. shits wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back