Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
meanwhile

trigun-stampede-anime-2023-vash.jpg

we have to endure this nu sjw boi vash, lmao

bruh

why they gotta ruin iconic series like that?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Got damn niggas be retarded Mother fucker talked about how Captain America is stronger than Spiderman yet I asked him to show scans and statements to show it the nigga was I don't need to show u anything

like nigga u dumb? Basic vs Debate is showing why Y gets dicked on :jaeden

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

How strong is Megatron? What kinds of things can he destroy?
He gets to Multi+ to High complex multiversal. Possibly even hyperversal. Speed wise he scales to characters who have immeasurable speed and his anti matter is a dura neg which destroy any matter that it touches
he has good arguments for outer since he is pan dimensional and uncountable infinite dimensions

FTuERveXsAA4yRW.jpg

Megatron Omega and up still beat the breaks off Frieza though

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
To be fair the majority of Saint Seiya's overseas fanbase speaks spanish, which even shows on FV as multiple Saint Seiya fans are ESL
Spanish and french.
Probably the biggest fans of Saint Seiya are from France, it even seems to me that there was a movie that was released earlier in France than in Japan and also the Hades arc was animated because some fans from France made an animated short, in addition to the current official comic it what is done in france

Even the Spanish-speaking fans, who are actually very fanatical, are impressed with the fandom they had in France.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Frieza wins with literally 0 difficulty every time. It just depends on how he feels like toying with Megatron. He could rip his arms off like he did with Nail, then get bored when he sees his enemy won’t bleed out or regenerate, so he finishes him quickly after getting bored. Any of his blasts could either atomize Megatron, or pierce him and cause his spark to implode. His punches and kicks could also send Megatron toppling into pieces, or just straight-up punch his head off.
:lul

>Kaido losing to Elder Centipede
:catalian

SB has some absurd deal in really downplaying One Piece characters for inherently silly reasons.
It's not even similar to how they do Star Wars or Fate but it's more or less weird when One Piece has had absurd feats as of late.

Wait, this is all at once? I might actually give it to the RWBY gang in that case. They should all be at relative speeds to Meruem with him having an advantage in only raw strength and durability. They should still have enough raw power to actually dish out some damage, especially Ozpin with his cane.

R1. Pre Rose
R2. Post Rose (sans poison)

Yeah... no amount of Maidens, Grimm or adding in Salem is gonna stop Meruem, especially Post Rose Meruem, from beating the ever living shit out of Ozpin and all 4 Maidens at once.
Again, I feel that people who make these declarations aren't just pulling them out of their asses, they actively refuse to do any real research because do people forget the bullshit speedblitz Meruem did to find out the other collaborators using a single Nen skill Post Rose?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Yeah... no amount of Maidens, Grimm or adding in Salem is gonna stop Meruem, especially Post Rose Meruem, from beating the ever living shit out of Ozpin and all 4 Maidens at once.
Again, I feel that people who make these declarations aren't just pulling them out of their asses, they actively refuse to do any real research because do people forget the bullshit speedblitz Meruem did to find out the other collaborators using a single Nen skill Post Rose?
"sans poison"

He really wanted to make sure they didn't have even a potential draw at that point :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Nigga what?

I know for a damn fact he's stronger in Dissidia/Smash Ultimate, not too sure about Advent Children/Crisis Core though.

Last edited:
"sans poison"

He really wanted to make sure they didn't have even a potential draw at that point :mjlol

It's funny to me too because the speed difference in HxH is extremely apparent in the Anime with this sequence between Meruem and Netero Pre-Rose:

Netero tells Meruem this place will be his tomb and a rock falls infront of Meruem.
During this exact point, everything virtually just stops except for Netero summoning his Bodhisattva and Meruem just staring at him to see an opening, the rock is very clearly blocking Meruem's Left Eye from the start to finish.

RWBY characters are still only stuck in Supersonic levels, you had Netero do 10,000 punches in a second BEFORE he learned Nen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back