Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Video Game Villains: Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Sepiroth, and Yuuki Terumi.

Comic Villains: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Lex Luthor, The Joker, Thanos, Darkseid, and The Shredder. (IDW version)

Anime Villains: Frieza, Yhwach, Blackbeard, Madara, Dio, Meruem, and Johan Liebert.
Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume almost everyone on this list can solo? :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume almost everyone on this list can solo? :mjpls
Only ones there who can't are Johan, Meruem, and Dio.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

and then theres threads like this ass
@OtherGalaxy

Mr.OMG

Paramount

See now this? This is a good thread
My boy. I remember him coming to me and asking about ToAru. Those were good times.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
not too sure about Advent Children/Crisis Core though

ccore is his ''weakest''

ac was his strongest before the remake one, remake one is a sequel to ac, and acts as a semi prequel too in au, cuz space/time shenanigans and alt realities

overall

as headcanon'd as lolphiroth is

some unnecessary downplay ain't needed cuz he can solo most shonen verses, even without his dissidia scale

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

So Gojo has a list of things he has Infinity block out at all times and for other things he perceives it in the moment and blocks it is still how it works right? I haven't read JJK in almost a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back