V.I.P. Member

:mjgrin

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
From what I remember there was some statements about Izayoi being universal to multiversal or some shit but I don't know how legit it is

I think that's based on the whole "Another Cosmology" thing where certain beings can create worlds/universes based on their desires. But we also see Izayoi destroy one of these by using his ability that's measured as "can maybe destroy a star".

There's also based dragon girl Shiroyasha, who has a pocket dimension that actually has a star in it and also blew up the entire Orion constellation (which includes an actual galaxy as one of it's stars, apparently) but she's also stronger than the rest of the named cast put together and had to be actively restrained by off-screen equals from participating in the Azi Dahaka fight because she'd obliterate Little Garden in the process of killing him.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
"Dangai Ichigo has better feats and portrayal?"

Than the form which made the final fucking boss of the manga stop trolling and take him seriously? :breh

FV is literally becoming SB-lite with godawful takes like that.
They really do go on about "Big Boom" when it's LONG fucking clear that Yhwach explicitly sees True Shikai Ichigo as the strongest he's ever been yet and that's WITH knowledge of his Dangai form.

Looking at the rest of that thread actually pisses me off beyond belief.
True Shikai Ichigo literally has feats and powers that shit all over his Dangai self BEFORE the Horn of Salvation came into play and was stated as such by everyone he has seen and interacted with.
"Who said True Zanpaktou > Fake Zanpaktou?" Uh, THE CREATOR OF THE FUCKING ZANPAKTOU, you fucking idiots?!
"By feats and logic, Dangai Ichigo" By logic, Horn of Salvation Ichigo is literally beyond Dangai Ichigo by Soul King Yhwach's own words!
"Tensa Zangetsu gave Ichigo all of his power" NO. HE. DIDN'T! That was the entire point of him giving Ichigo the power he had at the end of the First Cour, you fucking idiots! What happened is that Ichigo was using The Final Getsuga Tenshou the entire time, even before he went Mugetsu.
Not to mention Ichigo wasn't even using a proper conduit for his powers to begin with either, even with his Fullbring Bankai form, the same one that was able to utterly destroy a Volstandigt Quincy with an Ayon powerup.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The fuck is the Horn of Salvation :hm

Did I just delete a whole-ass powerup from my memory or something?

Edit: oh nvm it's his weird half-Hollow form

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Is Horn of Salvation even the official name? That name comes from one of Kubo’s weird chapter titles, the one Ichigo’s new Hollow form debuted in.

I always just called it Hollow Ichigo or Merged Hollow since Horn of Salvation sounds dumb

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nah, it’s a repeat of his old powerset from the Arrancar arc: Shikai and Bankai, with Hollow powers as an additional boost. But improved.

It’s just now instead of a Mask, he literally turns into a halfway state of his human state and the Hollow he turned into fighting Ulquiorra, to protray he can now go full Hollow while still in control. + He can now fire Ceros like he did as a full Hollow.

It’s not his Bankai, since he was fighting Yhwach initially with his new Hollow form + Shikai before trying to go for Bankai with it

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back