Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Holy Jesus... This actually got accepted.

Vs Battles has Beerus' Hakai as a 5D hax for erasing Mashirito in the anime. I'm stuck between calling this silly wank and based beyond belief due to DB bias. :kobeha :mjlol :torilol:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
My issue with that is that there’s so many writers for the DBS anime

They probably don’t even know that Toriyama wrote that feat in Dr. Slump. As far as they know, he erased a ghost (one who admittedly had a lot of gag feats in the series he’s from tho). I guess if you wanna tie everything together then sure but idk

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
My issue with that is that there’s so many writers for the DBS anime

They probably don’t even know that Toriyama wrote that feat in Dr. Slump. As far as they know, he erased a ghost (one who admittedly had a lot of gag feats in the series he’s from tho). I guess if you wanna tie everything together then sure but idk
VSB could easily invoke 'death of the author' there, because it kinda doesn't matter if the writers knew about that or not(which admittedly, none of us have any way of knowing). What matters, is that the feat with Beerus happened, as stupid as it is.

Again, I'm torn between this anime-exclusive feat being silly wank and legit, but given that DBS pretty much never reaches that high, outside of that instance with its hax, that it be an outlier.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's the weird hollow form that made moustache stand up

still nothing compared to making revolt stand up @Crimson Dragoon :mjpls
Revolt Tier:
Primordial Majin Revolt
Revolt W/Planetary Guardians
Revolt W/Phoenix
Revolt W/ Gryphon

Base Revolt Tier: Revolt Out of his throne
Revolt sitting on his throne

:russ

I like how he never even got a rare metal form until the game, he was just slapping everyone's shit as an iron bone and he was stronger than fucking rare metals with his planetary guardian fusions :hestonpls

lol

>Saber Alter can't deal with Deku's Speed
Saber Alter vs. Medusa's start:

ohssMxE.gif

>Saber Alter doesn't have the strength outside of Excalibur Morgan
Man, are we now saying Deku > Heracles now in SB?

I mean even if she can't do that normally against Heracles, considering how much they constantly use the Anime for their "needs", then yeah...

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>Saber Alter can't deal with Deku's Speed
Saber Alter vs. Medusa's start:

ohssMxE.gif

>Saber Alter doesn't have the strength outside of Excalibur Morgan
Man, are we now saying Deku > Heracles now in SB?

I mean even if she can't do that normally against Heracles, considering how much they constantly use the Anime for their "needs", then yeah...
I mean even if they want to disregard the anime, the VN has regular Artoria consistently block strikes from Heracles and having to be overwhelmed over an extended fight. And that's with noob ass Shirou as her master.

That alone puts her above the entire MHA verse, let alone Deku.

I mean even if they want to disregard the anime, the VN has regular Artoria consistently block strikes from Heracles and having to be overwhelmed over an extended fight. And that's with noob ass Shirou as her master.

That alone puts her above the entire MHA verse, let alone Deku.

Of course, but you know how SB is with "Big Booms" and their terrible version of "scaling" going on there.
Saber and Saber Alter don't benefit from scaling like Deku does as all he needs is that it's stated that he's an equal, if not superior, to All-Might and nothing else.
So somehow, it's Saber Alter that needs to prove herself more against Deku's... honestly pretty shit feats outside of being told Deku is X, not actually what Deku has shown and then overblow the fuck out of the feats shown.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Of course, but you know how SB is with "Big Booms" and their terrible version of "scaling" going on there.
Saber and Saber Alter don't benefit from scaling like Deku does as all he needs is that it's stated that he's an equal, if not superior, to All-Might and nothing else.
So somehow, it's Saber Alter that needs to prove herself more against Deku's... honestly pretty shit feats outside of being told Deku is X, not actually what Deku has shown and then overblow the fuck out of the feats shown.
Ah the good old picking and choosing when scaling does or does not apply.

Like FV Bleach users scaling Arroneirro to Dordonni but being unwilling to scale Harribel to Ulquiorra because "Higher rank doesn't mean superior in all non-specialized aspects...except when it's conveniant for us". :maybe

Like for example, this is from the 3rd part of NR's fangasm of a post of wanking MHA:

Gilgamesh's NP Trap? He literally just shot swords at her/used multiple different NP's that did not have any really fancy powers, its not difficult to dodge by any stretch of the imagination if you are faster than he is.
That aside, that isn't even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about her instinct telling her to go to level ground against Kojiro, where he was actually better off and almost getting flattened. Where her instinct told her to stop attacking Medea cause of a trap... and the trap only sprung because she stopped. It also tells her Archer is dead when he very much isn't, among other things. Her Instinct literally just sucks, and I don't think its any better as Saber Alter.
This isn't a thing of 'more hax in Nasu than MHA', this is 'Artoria's feats with her instinct literally suck ass' while Izuku's dangersense has actively saved his life multiple times from unseen threats.

Ah yes, Gilgamesh's "NP Trap" that he used against Artoria in the Fate Route? The one that explicitly had multiple effects activate one after the other without breathing room on top of the bullshit speed they are fired out at?
Here, Artoria charges Gil, he reacts and opens the Gate of Babylon to start his counterattack. Here, Gil counters Artoria with an invisible sword, Artoria defends against his strike. Here, Gil attacks Artoria with an ice sword, she reacts to and tries to avoid the strike but the space the blade passes through freezes. Here, Gil attacks with a sickle like weapon, Artoria blocks the strike aimed at her neck with her gauntlet, but the strike passes through her armor and eats her mana.
Here, Artoria endures an assault from a barrage of Noble Phantasm from the Gate of Babylon, not once taking a fatal wound.

I don't see how Deku "can speed out of that" unless you are using the old fashioned "SB can't tell how speed works unless you are told pointblank" tactic.

As for Kojirou:
You mean the fact that it was explicitly stated his Tsubame Gaeshi is far faster than his already fast strikes can go? And he's already skilled enough to consistently be faster than she can normally deal with?
Here, Artoria and Kojirou exchange dozens of blows, Artoria fails to gain ground up the stairs as Kojirou defends. Here, despite both lacking Artoria's power or speed, Kojirou's skill makes up the difference and allows him to parry her strikes. Here, Kojirou's counterstrike comes at Artoria's neck with greater speed than his initial strike. Here, despite Kojirou's strikes taking a curved path, thus traveling further to execute, his strikes still end up intercepting Artoria's. Here, Artoria has difficulty following the speed of Kojirou's sword play.

Here, Kojirou strikes at Artoria, Artoria parries his attack. Here, they continue clashing, Kojirou's strikes getting more fierce as the exchange continues. Here, Artoria clashes with Kojirou, he forces her to retreat, she hasn't gained any ground. Here, Artoria rushes Kojirou and strikes, Kojirou swings his sword with intention to block Artoria's attack, they end up in a blade lock.

All that tells me is that Deku would be bisected by Kojirou, not that Saber and Alter is far slower than Deku.

"B-But Artoria's Instinct constantly fails her"
You mean plot decided Artoria's broken ass skill should fail her when necessary? You mean the same time fucking TOUGA was able to snag Deku despite his Danger Sense working overtime during that point?
Isn't that convenient to bitch about Instinct not working when it should be then ignore it for Deku's Danger Sense not working literally because "Touga loves him too much" somehow doesn't register it as Danger(What bullshit).

>nasuverse cosmology is bigger than DB
>that means Goetia can resist being sealed without actual feats of resistance
:Wut: :Wut: :Wut:

I can already tell that's from SB isn't it?
They literally don't have anymore filters at all in their absolute stupidity...

Before, it was Siriel saying that Rule 13 literally allow DBZ members who haven't shown the ability to Warp Space and other shit to be able to do because Nasuverse Mechanics that do similar shit allow them to do so, now this.

Like, does it really matter if Nasuverse Cosmology is bigger... if everyone else is far weaker than a DBZ character?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Atem
Kratos getting absolutely fucking rolled

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Before, it was Siriel saying that Rule 13 literally allow DBZ members who haven't shown the ability to Warp Space and other shit to be able to do because Nasuverse Mechanics that do similar shit allow them to do so, now this.

Like, does it really matter if Nasuverse Cosmology is bigger... if everyone else is far weaker than a DBZ character?

like look at this fucking shit

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

yeah there's plenty of series with fuckoff huge cosmologies that nobody scales to, why would this be any different?

Bionicle has an infinite multiverse with no characters above star level, the Adventurequest games have at least a megaverse without any characters beyond universe level etc etc

like look at this fucking shit

I virtually have and like I said before, everyone in that topic are being retarded.
Either somehow taking how Nasuverse shit works and trying to act like you can power through it's hax on pure strength alone(when that's not true in the fashion they are using it), using Rule 13 Fuckery to act like DBH characters can destroy Space and Time by powering up with Ki(While that is true, the nature of trying to connect in the nature of how putting major amounts of Magical Energy into a specific point can do the same thing is not how that works) or literally acting like Goetia somehow can seal Trunks because the cosmology is bigger is some of the most retarded takes I've seen yet.

Trunks demolishes the verse, especially DBH Trunks for fuck's sake, cased closed.

yeah there's plenty of series with fuckoff huge cosmologies that nobody scales to, why would this be any different?

Bionicle has an infinite multiverse with no characters above star level, the Adventurequest games have at least a megaverse without any characters beyond universe level etc etc

That's basically been the case for most series and it never ceases to amaze how people continually get this shit wrong.

seth

Preeminent

Holy Jesus... This actually got accepted.

Vs Battles has Beerus' Hakai as a 5D hax for erasing Mashirito in the anime. I'm stuck between calling this silly wank and based beyond belief due to DB bias. :kobeha :mjlol :torilol:
it got removed later. Arale stuff got downgraded to multiversal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back