Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, not pulling my tail, right? How the fuck do you eat enough that you suddenly develop a connection to Root and start messing with places outside of time-space. I knew that Lostbelt had crazy stuff after LB 1 but this...What the hell was the writer thinking? That spider was already dangerous as hell.

I don't believe the Throne of Heroes is connected to the Root, it's connected to Alaya and the Human Order of Humanity.
And ORT being able to do that shit was predicated since he was able to become a Vampire by eating a DAA in the Tsukihime Timelines, so it's not even out of left field he literally adapts when he eats/kills something.
It's honestly the least bullshit thing we learn about ORT outside of the fact it's true body is the Disk and not the "Spider" we see and eating a Tree of Emptiness did dick in actually powering it up and he still wanted it's Heart unlike Surtr which it explicitly got him back to his full power and then some.

Is it summonable, I want to see its Fgo page. Type-Earth's dialogue was as I had expected, but am genuinely curious how ORT thinks.

Nah, ORT ain't gonna be summonable(For extremely obvious reasons) but we know Lostbelt Kukulkan will be. It's literally a V/V from Notes situation... except it's literally just part of a TYPE, not the whole TYPE.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid the Fool
>SnS can just remove god hand
>she could kill all his lives with the atmosphere punch
>despite the fact it didn't even kill shigaraki/afo
d6c.png

@Xhominid the Fool
>SnS can just remove god hand
d6c.png

How the fuck does that work?! I didn't know SnS can literally upend and take away the protections of the Greek Pantheon from Heracles, just like that... God Hand is literally stated in the Materials to be his 13 Labors given form in the blessings of the Greek Gods(This is why when he becomes Alcides, they become the King's Hand which contains something from his 13 Labors...)
Seriously, SB again loves having supremely retarded takes like these.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"billions of Astropaths requires that 1 in every thousand people in those 1300 star systems be an Astropath"

Nigga, what is this math? :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Fate/Extra CCC really has people on some massive brain rot... and need I remind people it wasn't even localized and they got it from piss poor localizations that Extra itself, Extella and it's sequel consistently goes against.
Any version of Gilgamesh pulling out his entire treasury just for it to get crystallized by ORT:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Chaldea explicitly summons every Servant they've met to fight ORT and they all go down by the end :skully

Leaving out stuff like the Servantverse ones and probably Arc, ORT takes on the whole roster and only loses because Olga supercharges ExcaliBB

And then he gets right the fuck back up and his own heart has to put him down because only ORT can defeat ORT :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

yeah Suggsverse omniverse has a different definition but they do define it

The Omniverse : The Omniverse is the collection of It is the collection of infinite amount of infinite Universes, Metaverses, Teraverses, Petaverses, Exaverses, and Zettaverses; with an higher reality to the point where they see the latter as fiction.

this quote and the title of the vs thread, contradict each other so much :russ :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

Apparently, chakra shape manipulation allows Darui and Komugakure fodders to bend spacetime to curve their lightspeed lasers:jerrykek

if chakra shape manipulation was that potent, kishi would had fixed the quality of the series, for years now :hestonpls :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Genuinely arguing that Rin's gems are mansion busting and that's it
>Arguing that S&S is somehow going to disable God Hand

..fuck off.

Siriel moment :mjgrin

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

..fuck off.

While I don't exactly dislike SB and its communities, Nasuverse along with most games and Toaru is their weak point. Currently, if we are to sum Sb's nasuverse debating community: 99% downplay and 1% wank.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

..fuck off.

Siriel is what happens when Creative Writing section member enter Battle-Boarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back