V.I.P. Member

"Not one of these transitions actually checks out"

>megazord Zeus > Sefar
>PHH Ort > Lostbelt ORT

"Not one of these transitions actually checks out"

>megazord Zeus > Sefar
>PHH Ort > Lostbelt ORT

The latter is actually not true...
Lostbelt ORT is legit as strong as his PHH self... it's only if you are including him losing his Heart is when you can say the PHH version is stronger than his LB self.

The worst part is I can guarantee the U-Olga freezing Space crap will be seen as "See? Stopping Time is beyond anything in the Nasuverse" nonsense when it's again, an Authority tier shit meaning it's well beyond the typical usage of Time Stop by Mages.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

She isn't matching any of that shit bruh :mjlol

She isn't matching any of that shit bruh :mjlol

Again, SB is under the delusion that as long as something looks impressive, that's the max it goes. They have no fathomable idea that a simple fight between Servants not going all out can create shockwaves that can tear apart metal and steel like it's cardboard:

Artoria vs Diarmuid - Irisviel's perspective

All Irisviel could do was to stare at the battle in front of her in astonishment.

This battle in front of her was proceeding with extraordinary intensity.

She knew it to be a merciless duel that could only have taken place in that remote era.

Warriors clad in armor, in single combat battling with all the strength in their bodies amid the light reflecting off sword and spear and the shadow of swinging blades.

But the amount of escaping prana and the intense heat were different.

If it was merely a clash between cold steel, what would be the mighty torrent of air that accompanied it and threatened to destroy all within sight?

The foot that landed crushed the ground.

The wind that followed the swinging of weapons crudely severed the lamp post in half.

Irisviel could no longer see the movements carried out at such high speeds. She was only feeling the after-shock of the conflict between the two.

The peeling sheet iron on the outer walls of the warehouses was ripped away by the wind from Irisviel’s side as if it was a piece of coiled tin foil. She could not comprehend how the iron can be torn away. Perhaps it was Saber’s sword or Lancer’s spear that brushed against its adjacent hollow space. Apart from that, she could not come up with any other explanation.

The wind was moaning.

Faced with a dimension that is completely at odds with the physical laws of this world, the air emitted paranoid wails.

A chaotic storm raged on the empty shopping street, destroying, trampling all things within.

Just hand-to-hand combat between the two would be enough to ruin an entire street.

Even the Anime has at points Artoria and Diarmuird's basic skirmish basically send concrete into the air by huge ass chunks and Diarmuird literally breaking the ground with just standing in defense... and neither of them was going full blast:

It really does make you wonder if we are legit seeing the same shit, especially when Heaven's Feel and other movies end up doing shit like this:

No Mana Burst, Heracles are hitting these so hard, they are burning from the friction... and she literally bats 2 away and cuts another in half.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
This was something that I was genuinely curious about, but how much is the power difference between a normal God and per-say Lostbelt Kings? I do know that a certain Stage of Velber which wiped 90% of life on earth had energy comparable to the sun and Amaterasu had energy slightly above her. But considering that some of the most powerful NP are placed around Star Level by @Xhominid the Fool and @ChaosTheory123 , I am honestly doubting if the whole Sun feat had more Naus-mechanism behind it than simply Energy comparable to the sun. IF even NP from a high-ranking Servant is comparable to Sun then wouldn't God's be above that? Or was the Sun Comparable feat of NP similar to Energy given by the Sun per __time frame? Like say Solar Flare or Was it referring to things like full-blow Supernova? Or perhaps it was referring to the total energy stored in Sun, including Mass-Energy Relation?

seth

Preeminent

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The latter is actually not true...
Lostbelt ORT is legit as strong as his PHH self... it's only if you are including him losing his Heart is when you can say the PHH version is stronger than his LB self.
This is not true either.

Assuming their natural stats are equal at the moment they came to Earth, the difference will be made later by the shit they assimilate and what properties it gets from the assimilations.

In PHH, it devoured top tier Magi and DAA which gave him an Idea Blood .

In the LB he ate Servants and Phantasy Trees + he got damaged a couple of times .

Hard to say which one is superior at the moment, but it's likely that one of them is indeed superior.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
This was something that I was genuinely curious about, but how much is the power difference between a normal God and per-say Lostbelt Kings?
I do know that a certain Stage of Velber which wiped 90% of life on earth had energy comparable to the sun and Amaterasu had energy slightly above her. But considering that some of the most powerful NP are placed around Star Level by @Xhominid the Fool and @ChaosTheory123 , I am honestly doubting if the whole Sun feat had more Naus-mechanism behind it than simply Energy comparable to the sun. IF even NP from a high-ranking Servant is comparable to Sun then wouldn't God's be above that? Or was the Sun Comparable feat of NP similar to Energy given by the Sun per __time frame? Like say Solar Flare or Was it referring to things like full-blow Supernova? Or perhaps it was referring to the total energy stored in Sun, including Mass-Energy Relation?
Think of it in terms of Dragon Ball. You have feats and statements that have them reach some kind of universal, but still have Freeza that scales to that crowing about being able to destroy planets to Toppo in the Tournament of Power.

Amaterasu is a Beast candidate and Beast like Goetia employing the power of a single Grand Caster’s circuits produces a small galaxy sized replica of the Universe with Ars Paulina. Amaterasu per Tamamo’s speculation should be something of a peer to Goetia.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
god the justice league vs ort thread is so fucking stupid.

Not a single thing posted has been a way for ORT to even come close to stopping
>Flash Speed Stealing or SpeedForce Dumping
>Superman Shit Blitzing and Unga Bungaing
>MM absolutely Mind Whamming
>Green Lanturn from just mashing it to death with constructs
Like come the fuck on now

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

What DOES Superman scale to in raw power? :hm

Blitzing aside, he might not have the raw power to break ORT.

Given ORT's apparently something akin to an AI piloting an Alien Saucer (the Spider form is apparently some Avatar it creates? I haven't really been following the spoilers too much), maybe MM would need to be a technopath to use his "mind whamming"?

What little I know of Green Lanturn and Flash are overkill though, yeah.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What DOES Superman scale to in raw power? :hm

Blitzing aside, he might not have the raw power to break ORT.

Given ORT's apparently something akin to an AI piloting an Alien Saucer (the Spider form is apparently some Avatar it creates? I haven't really been following the spoilers too much), maybe MM would need to be a technopath to use his "mind whamming"?

What little I know of Green Lanturn and Flash are overkill though, yeah.
Well since the OP is including Supes most recent power up so
is-anyone-else-really-excited-about-supermans-new-buff-in-v0-5nt9gmxjq0fa1.jpg

Who the fuck knows with Superman
:hestonpls

Plus he gave everyone Max Comptetence and the JL has full knowledge. This thing is fucking dying

This is not true either.

Assuming their natural stats are equal at the moment they came to Earth, the difference will be made later by the shit they assimilate and what properties it gets from the assimilations.

In PHH, it devoured top tier Magi and DAA which gave him an Idea Blood .

In the LB he ate Servants and Phantasy Trees + he got damaged a couple of times .

Hard to say which one is superior at the moment, but it's likely that one of them is indeed superior.

Yeah, that is true, I just didn't include that part either. And from what I heard, even eating Servants and the Tree of Emptiness didn't really put LB ORT at the same level as his PHH self without his Heart... but I will admit that this is just with fan translations in mind, not official localizations so I will leave it alone atm.

I mean obviously at their absolute best, the Justice League brutally murders ORT but at the same time, it's SpaceBattles, what do you expect? They downplay American Comics as hard as they downplay the Nasuverse.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah, that is true, I just didn't include that part either. And from what I heard, even eating Servants and the Tree of Emptiness didn't really put LB ORT at the same level as his PHH self without his Heart... but I will admit that this is just with fan translations in mind, not official localizations so I will leave it alone atm.

I mean obviously at their absolute best, the Justice League brutally murders ORT but at the same time, it's SpaceBattles, what do you expect? They downplay American Comics as hard as they downplay the Nasuverse.
Im just imagining ORT doing a whole bunch of shit and Supes just standing there, ignoring that shit
:hestonpls

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Right, it ate what amounts to something equal to AAS, and its possibly weaker than it would normally be?

That's kind of funny ngl.

Right, it ate what amounts to something equal to AAS, and its possibly weaker than it would normally be?

That's kind of funny ngl.

Yeah, that's what I keep hearing and it's honestly insanity. It wouldn't push the boundaries of where the series is VS. wise, all it does is put a bow on where Ultimate Ones stand at... but again, I'd rather wait for the official localization... even if it's 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back