Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny

Paramount
Siriel can never stop being wrong huh? Nasuverse downplay seriously has no limits for SB anymore, does it?
"Kiara can defeat Saitama but Chaos, U-Olga, Zeus and ORT can't"
Jesus, just wank that fucking pathetic excuse of a character to Multiversal because we know ONE and Murata would fulfill that fetish.
What are you talking about? They already agreed that Kiara is not capable of doing anything to Saitama, since he does not experience lust.

493.gif

P.S. I'm bored because I was banned in SpaceBattles for a couple of days. Do you mind if I sit here?

shiny

Paramount
By the way, how do you like this gold?

I'm pretty sure TF2 Medic could actually stand a reasonable chance against most of Class 1A
Though I'm not that versed in TF2.
EDIT: Talking to others, it seems that they are situated at Large Building at max for AP and potentially have some more stuff capable to them.
So yeah, he wouldn't defeat all of Class 1A but it's not a complete stomp in the other direction like they say it is.

Last edited:

shiny

Paramount
Pfff. I have another

I especially like this phrase.

Can Chaos Breaker deal with any version of Yhwach?

I'm pretty sure TF2 Medic could actually stand a reasonable chance against most of Class 1A
EDIT: Talking to others, it seems that they are situated at Large Building at max for AP and potentially have some more stuff capable to them.
So yeah, he wouldn't defeat all of Class 1A but it's not a complete stomp in the other direction like they say it is.
@Flowering Knight did a TF2 thread compiling statements and feats

Pfff. I have another

I especially like this phrase.

Can Chaos Breaker deal with any version of Yhwach?

You may need to ask the card guys @Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @Atem on this.
You most likely know that Yhwach is BEYOND wanked in Spacebattles and in most places so don't be surprised if Star Vader Chaos Breaker can destroy him.

@shiny we also have a Meta Battledome threads(and Respect Threads) to find feats and otherwise here, so we may direct you to them if we have them lined up and available.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don't forget, they're all technically FTL thanks to scaling from Scout :mjpls
05RaApN.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Captain Planet on his way to solo the MHA-verse and one-shot Midoriya.

shiny

Paramount
By the way, Siriel has arrived.
ea GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back