Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siriel is just a major downplayer to the point where he's as bad as Nursery Rhyme.

Not so, you're making the mistake of thinking that Chaos is great against everything that exists in the Nasuverse just because it's out of bounds with the rest of the setting in most aspects. This is explicitly not the case.

Uh no jackass, Chaos would be an issue for most verses as a whole, I like how we got so much revisionist history that everyone is weaker than Planetary at this point despite that being well past every single Lostbelt King and Beast.

Interdimensional portals, what Saitama copied from Garou who got it from Blast, is explicitly one of the things that Chaos' technology is extremely inefficient at, as Chaos required the usage of the overwhelming majority of its resource to transport the Olympians to the main universe of Type-Moon and was incapable of reopening the doorway after it got shut.

And he explicitly FORGOT ABOUT, I wonder why SB loves bringing that shit up... but then never brings it up for another matchup outside of the Nasuverse? Massive hateboner truly showing itself at this point? "B-But Chaos required most of it's power to transport them to another Universe" Uh yeah? The lines between different Universes is pretty significant and last I checked, Chaos was in a dead Universe which is why it did that and it didn't actually stop it from killing Ares like a chump, the same Ares that gave Sefar such a fight, she took his sword as a trophy.

Additionally, Chaos' maze has literally zero showing against teleportation and we know the Olympians didn't have any ability to raise defenses against such things since Musashi was capable of just jumping to Olympus no problem with hers. In fact, Nemo's plan for getting through the maze before Romulus created a path was to bypass it by repeated Void Space jumps.

And who said that would have worked? Just because the idea is floated, didn't mean it would have actually worked Siriel. And isn't it convenient that Saitama manages to have more than enough vitality to do that then? When we know he doesn't have actual unlimited stamina?

So what's going to happen is that Saitama jumps toward Chaos, realizes that something weird is happening when he hits the maze, punches a portal open and reaches Chaos.

And he gets obliterated by Chaos deciding to attack him through Space Time like Zeus can do.

shiny

Paramount
"B-But Chaos required most of it's power to transport them to another Universe"
I wonder why this always comes up, since Chaos used 97 percent of its resources to create a fleet, and not open a hole in another universe.

I wonder why this always comes up, since Chaos used 97 percent of its resources to create a fleet, and not open a hole in another universe.

Yeah, it's missing that context and the issue with SB is that they will remove further context... like believing Chaos' Interdimensional Maze can be "teleported" through because of that's what going through Void Space is, except that's not what Void Sailing is.
Void Sailing is literally slipping through Reality Space ENTIRELY meanwhile Teleportation is just cutting the distance in the same Reality.

shiny

Paramount

The funny part is that I do agree Gallifrey takes it(Doctor Who Comics and Read alongs really do amp the series to insane levels), The Kangs are also very, very underrated there.

EDIT: I can't immediately find the Doctor Who feats Meta-Thread if we have one, however, we do have a feat list that no one contests where the series overall is... which is Megaversal(Think of it as Multiverse but on steroids).

And back to the topic where Soul Society Arc Byakuya Kuchiki somehow is stronger than Isshin Shiba and Masaki Kurosaki because...

Learn to read, and possibly read slowly.

They start 100 meters apart. Byakuya has more than enough reactions to keep up, Shunpo, and can walk on air.

1. Being 100 Meters apart works infinitely more for Dabi than it does Byakuya because yeah, Dabi can cover 100 meters pretty easily with his flames(Hell, so can Nagant)
2. What reactions? Shunpo is literally plot device speed and even when Kubo tried to explain it in his Klub Outside, it's STILL basically plot device speed:
Q412:
Question in regards to Shunpo's mechanics.
As it is not teleportation, if you get attacked while moving, will the attack land?

A412:
If the attack is fast enough to keep up with the user's speed, it will land.

And yeah, Walking on Air isn't the same as flying, massive difference.

You haven't given a lick of an argument about how exactly he fails to evade any of Dabi's shit with all this in his kit, no less with a distance of 100 meters making dodging ridiculously easier. Do I just also assume the blasts are faster than Byakuya?

Bro, you have people arguing that Byakuya is somehow stronger than Isshin(Which no the fuck he isn't or Byakuya would absolutely be drafted to fight Aizen) in the Soul Society Arc and that he knows how to use Danku in the same arc he has never shown any use of it(Which would have been helpful against Renji and wanking how durable it actually is(You don't compare Kidou Users or else Rukia is as strong as Aizen and Urahara as a Kido User or same with Renji)

So all he's left with is his passive heat since Byakuya can't dodge that if he cared about getting close. He doesn't need to care to get close, so what else is Dabi left with? Have you truly been arguing back without even understanding what the bloody hell I've been saying? NGD's nonsense is demented, but he at least reads what he replies to.

The guy that can burn fire users and can even burn Endeavor... won't be able to hurt Byakuya or Senbonzakura with his passive heat? The same Endeavor that can casually dice buildings with his Flame Techniques?

This is why I am also treating you like a joke. This is not a 2D fighting game, Byakuya can literally just Shunpo to the side even if I wanted to assume his base speed was not enough. Ah, but no, surely his shoot would cover that distance faster than Byakuya seeing the attack coming and getting away.

Surprise, SO. CAN. DABI! I legit do not understand this downplay and wank on both sides here as this is the one time, the one time it makes sense for Nagant, Dabi and the USJ Nomu to defeat someone from Bleach... but they can't because Byakuya somehow scales above Isshin Shiba, Masaki Kurosaki and White... based off of fucking nothing.

Actually no, let's assume just that. He somehow is way slower in base speed and reactions and this blast gets rather close to him before he can Shunpo. Do you see the building in your scan? You see how far the ring of heat goes, which is not very? Want me to tell you what conducts heat easier and faster between glass and metal and the empty air between Byakuya and that blast? What a not-massive AoE, unthinkable you could dodge this.

I see we ignore that Dabi's strongest attack took over multiple City Blocks and would have burned the shit out of Shoto if he stayed...

Seriously, how the hell is it so hard for you to understand that in a battle of range, 1-way blasts without massive AoE that aren't significantly faster than the character with a speed buff move aren't gonna be very effective? Byakuya has Bakudo to stop Dabi on the spot and let his Hado land, or just Senbonzakura which he can control in real-time, so he has none of his issues. You've literally said nothing that tackles all of these, even if we disregard that Dabi doesn't start with Phosphor (unless Current Dabi means we assume this is the crispy Todoroki already blasting at full heat).

When the fuck does Dabi only have 1 way blasts with no AOE?! The many times I have seen Dabi's fight, he literally shits out AOEs consistently if he doesn't bother being precise. "Byakuya can just use Kidou" when will Byakuya find the time when he's getting attacked consistently? The only times Kidou is ever used is when the characters have an opening and the person is too weak to easily break out of it. Byakuya is NOT at the level to hold Dabi for long in the SS Arc.

If you are gonna bitch about a character you obviously don't know, stay bitching and whining, that's not an argument. Youtube is 3 or 4 button presses away, you are free to show me Byakuya fights and conveniently edit away all the parts where he happily stays at range controlling Senbonzakura. Or you could show me some of that Suicidal Pride where he deliberately jumps into danger when there's no need or reason for him to.

This is fucking rich when it comes to people who legit believe Soul Society Arc Byakuya scales to Isshin because he didn't easily put down White... despite the fact that:
1. "He didn't take it down with his Shikai" Ah yes, that makes White so much weaker right? It's not like Shunsui was planning on using his Bankai on Starrk right? Or Hitsugaya with Harribel? Soi-Fon with Barragan? Such fucking pussies am I right?
2. Isshin got massively injured by Aizen's attack to the point he couldn't use his Bankai(meaning his Bankai affects his body negatively like Yamamoto's) but the fact he could still fight despite taking a back attack from AIZEN is commendable as fuck.
3. Even after taking all of White's explosion head on, he was STILL conscious and capable of talking despite taking injuries, being winded and taking a back attack by Aizen.

Let's not even get into the Masaki and White downplay either just so SS Arc Byakuya can be at Isshin's level over some retarded belief that Isshin somehow got STRONGER despite losing his powers for close to 2 decades and within 2 fucking days, be a match for Sosuke fucking Aizen!

And another one

I'll answer it here:
Raikou obliterates the fuck out of Raiden Shogun.
Going away from the speed of Servants(Lightspeed, FTL Reactions) and focusing purely on what Raikou has, she:
- Has Clairvoyance on the level that in Kintoki's words, basically oversees the entire area like a room she's overlooking. This is even better than Suzuka's outside of her 3rd Noble Phantasm.

- Absurd Swordsmanship skills. Both times, Raikou has intercepted Musashi's attacks in Shimousa and despite Raikou downplaying it both times, Musashi always states that shit is NOT as easy as Raikou states it was.

- DC well beyond Raiden Shogun. The latter can be stated to be Mountain and could potentially be put towards Island. Raikou? Is virtually Planetary due to stacking up the Grail Mud damage levels the strongest Servants can hit due to being connected to Gozu-Tennou... who in the Nasuverse is connected to Indra, meaning she's basically on the level of Arjuna(And the series all but shows it in side materials, manga and Events).

- This is also not including her Noble Phantasm which she can spawn perfect duplicates of herself as a "homage" to Gozu-Tennoh or the fact she can go Ushi-Gozen for an absolute boost of power and connect to his Authority.

AcidSoup

You know ... ORT is even already tired of it.
That same guy made the Nagash and Szarekh vs Ainz (individually) threads too, along with quite a few other unfair threads. I have a feeling he just thought “Oh cool, strong stuff” and posted the threads not knowing much about what he’s posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back