Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, you probably seen me and Rey when we are really at our worst so yeah, it's ultimately just corrections and nothing less, so yeah.

I don't understand how that should be the end of Beerus there but okay.
:rock
There's only one person saying Fiamma wins in that thread though.

And he's right

:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I find it funny how right you were Xhom, since in that thread involving Chaos (a Fate character) and Fiamma, the Holy Right being literally instant and capable of severing space (along with high-end scaling that isn't particularly relevant against Beerus) was actually brought up, yet in this thread it's nowhere to be seen :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I find it funny how right you were Xhom, since in that thread involving Chaos (a Fate character) and Fiamma, the Holy Right being literally instant and capable of severing space (along with high-end scaling that isn't particularly relevant against Beerus) was actually brought up, yet in this thread it's nowhere to be seen :mjlol
Clown world over on SB

Me and @Blade are right because yeah whenever it comes to the Nasuverse, they will literally invent shit or will suddenly be truthful about how a downplayed character can absolutely win... but put them in a different topic and suddenly, all of that shit is forgotten.

There's a reason why I brought up EMIYA replacing Lady Nagant and then compared it to SS Arc Byakuya vs. MHA including Nagant and Current Arc Dabi and suddenly, Lady Nagant goes from being completely beyond EMIYA in every way... to losing miserably to SS Arc Byakuya.

Clown world over on SB

Basically. There is no real bottom anymore for SB and neither is it for FV, it's just seeing how much worse both get.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Why keep asking me about Sonic? :AmOh:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Interesting..
>no matter how big your boom you can't hurt them
Yeah okay fam

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Besides, mechanically I don't get what the issue is?

Just have reality warping/or reality warping resistance smh :wow

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Uh... all of them? :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back