Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The link to that thread doesn't work anyway, so who even knows what the arguments were :wow

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't understand how that should be the end of Beerus there but okay.
That’s the thing, it wouldn’t be the end of him

Busting through space-time has been a thing since the Buu saga and characters have done it several times throughout Super and GT

If space cutting attacks were a threat to Beerus, he would have been surpassed a long time ago

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Goku Black does it too, he creates a scythe made out of his ki and slices through space time by accident. He was just trying to create a scythe, he didn’t mean to do the space time part :skully
And does anyone actually tank it?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Doesn't really sound comparable to what the Holy Right does to be honest. :hm

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So DBS characters ignore durability with their basic attacks is what I'm hearing? :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Besides, breaking into other (higher) dimensions (in the spatial sense)/locked off Phases (genuine dimensions/realities) is something the Holy Right can do as well, even being capable of reaching harming Aiwass in the Pure World, which (iirc) is locked off to even Magic Gods (universal+ reality warpers at the bare minimum, though whether or not you want to argue that's a genuine feat for the Holy Right or just a weakness for the MGs due to how their powers work, that's up for debate).

TLDR: the only thing in DBS that genuinely seems comparable in mechanics or scale is Goku Black's Sickle of Sorrow but no one really tanks it 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Uh... all of them? :mjlol
Almighty gets negged when The laws of the world get rewritten from "Air is necessary for life" -> "Air is lethal for life". Even Ordinary Spirits have pulled more bullshit than Bleach can ever hope to, let alone someone like white queen or Mio.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
All you would need to show is that Fiammas holy right operates on a level higher than what beerus has tanked or dealt with.

Remember hax has levels

:maybe
If and only if The Magic God's infinite power statement is taken at face value, then Holy Right can fight him, since it did manage to hurt Aiwass. Otherwise, the universe along with Fiamma gets Alt+F4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back