Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Screenshot_21.png

taging me in some shitty ass stomp thread. fucking lmao
The only thing I’m wondering is why Spectre is fighting some fat, stereotypical-looking devil in their underwear

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Kang can do almost anything Power Cosmic guys can but with his tech it's nuts I can't remember what comic it says it but he can set his suit to passively age everything in a certain radius rapidly he's done it before to a lesser degree but it's funny to imagine him soloing verses by walking :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The only thing I’m wondering is why Spectre is fighting some fat, stereotypical-looking devil in their underwear
Forgot the full details, but the wiki says he’s related to the Great Darkness

That fight ended with Spectre taking the fight back in time to the Big Bang and tossing him in it so he can be scattered across the universe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Forgot the full details, but the wiki says he’s related to the Great Darkness

That fight ended with Spectre taking the fight back in time to the Big Bang and tossing him in it so he can be scattered across the universe
And the best they could think up was a devil in their undies.

Goes to show even back than comics had some lame designs

>being star sized means your strong
>needing to be the size of a star to destroy one

What the fuck is this logic

There IS no logic behind it, it's another in a long line of ditch attempts to downplay the Nasuverse but never apply that standard to other series whatsoever. It's no better fashion of seeing why people see SB as a joke when you can have users freely say shit like that but then...

Said logic should be thrown back at them when dealing with OPM characters who SB seems loves to wank

They'll never do that because *Insert absolutely retarded reason how it doesn't work for X because pull Y out of ass* here. Seriously, the fact that you can have someone say that and they aren't laughed out of the room and sometimes literally get LIKES for these horrible and stupid takes just makes it more obvious that people just don't want the series to go anywhere due to their absurd biases.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And the best they could think up was a devil in their undies.

Goes to show even back than comics had some lame designs
I mean his name literally means urine so makes sense he looks like that

They gave him a revamped design and the explanation given was that he trying to reattach himself after the Big Bang ripped him apart

848-B86-FD-5453-4017-8612-0-B57-A570842-E.webp

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean his name literally means urine

They gave him a revamped design and the explanation given was that he trying to reattach himself after the Big Bang ripped him apart

848-B86-FD-5453-4017-8612-0-B57-A570842-E.webp
Ironically looks much better messed up like that

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Kang can do almost anything Power Cosmic guys can but with his tech it's nuts I can't remember what comic it says it but he can set his suit to passively age everything in a certain radius rapidly he's done it before to a lesser degree but it's funny to imagine him soloing verses by walking :mjlol
Theres also his suit being able to hide him from the Silver Surfer and shit
:hestonpls

Proto234

Distinguished

Yeah, unless Saitama is comparable to at least SSJ3 Goku, he'll get destroyed on literally first arc of Super against Beerus

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Yeah, unless Saitama is comparable to at least SSJ3 Goku, he'll get destroyed on literally first arc of Super against Beerus

That's being generous as shit. Saitama shouldn't be able to get past 1st or 2nd Form Freeza, how the hell he touch DBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back