Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
“Believe not me but Merlin!”
We_Believe__The_Best_Men_Can_Be___Gillette_(Short_Film)_1-4_screenshot.jpg

Anyone knows where The Shrike stands at physically? Because if it's not in ORT's level, him killing it ain't happening, ever.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I think the Shrike prioritizes on hax more

the OBD wiki had him at building level DC-wise iirc
he was apparently able to tear through ships that can withstand supernovas

don’t think that on its own is enough for Ort though
not intimately familiar with Shrike’s hax aside from being stupidly broken temporally

Maddie

Acclaimed

don’t think that on its own is enough for Ort though
not intimately familiar with Shrike’s hax aside from being stupidly broken temporally
He has similar abilities to Xeelee Nightfighters and Hunter Zolomon IIRC. He can displace himself outside of spacetime to however fast he was immeasurably and has infinite copies of himself at all points in space-time. He can rapidly de-age or age up people and a few other things.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

and for @Xhominid the Fool too

is made of blades of arbitary sharpness, can cut starships that can spend time inside stars unharmed

can pull duplicates of itself from other timelines to effectively have an army of arbitary size, can reverse time progression on people, also exists in a weird backwards timeline. he was made in the future, but exits backwards. for him, his past is our future = full acasual too, can summon alternate versions of himself within Planck time intervals, BFR, teleportation, mid-high regeneration, energy absorption, mind control, reality warping, time travel, etc

has been known to be killed only to be replaced by duplicates of itself, and even killing him the first time required several other beings with similar powers.

and for @Xhominid the Fool too

is made of blades of arbitary sharpness, can cut starships that can spend time inside stars unharmed

can pull duplicates of itself from other timelines to effectively have an army of arbitary size, can reverse time progression on people, also exists in a weird backwards timeline. he was made in the future, but exits backwards. for him, his past is our future = full acasual too, can summon alternate versions of himself within Planck time intervals, BFR, teleportation, mid-high regeneration, energy absorption, mind control, reality warping, time travel, Babidi could enter people's minds earth-wide, etc

has been known to be killed only to be replaced by duplicates of itself, and even killing him the first time required several other beings with similar powers.

Okay yeah, then that's an actual issue there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back