Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Worlds that are outside the Surface of the Four Worlds/Box/Universe.

「セフィロトの樹」はカバラの神秘と奥儀を表したもので、「生命の樹」とも呼ばれている。10個の球体「セフィラ」、3本の柱と22本の径「チャネル」で構成されたこの図形の上には、描かれていないもの=神の叡智そのものがあるとされている。セフィロトの樹は、あくまでも人間の世界を描いたものなのだ。ゆえに、セフィロトの外=異界にいる神や天使といった存在は、人間とは全く格の違う存在であり、たとえ聖人といえどもたどり着けない存在である。この考えは学園都市の目指す「SYSTEM(神ならぬ身にて天上の意志に辿り着くもの)」とも類似するものである。
My nigga, could you post this in English instead of Japanese gibrish? :mjlol

Proto234

Distinguished
セフィロトの樹」はカバラの神秘と奥儀を表したもので、「生命の樹」とも呼ばれている。
Sepiroth's tree is also called as tree of life since it displays secret and mystery of kabbalah
10個の球体「セフィ」、3本の柱と22本の径「チャネル」で構成されたこの図形の上には描かれていないもの=神の叡智そのものがあるとされている
In addition of 10 "Sephira" sphres, 3 pillars and 22 "channel" that composed the figure, things that isn't defined is treated as the wisdom of God itself.

セフィロトの樹は、あくまでも人間の世界を描いたものなのだ。
Sephiroth tree is a figure that potrays human's world to the last.

ゆえに、セフィロトの外=異界にいる神や天使といった存在は、人間とは全く格の違う存在であり、たとえ聖人といえどもたどり着けない存在である。
Therefore, existence outside Sephiroth = God and angels that resides in another world is completely different existence from human beings, even for Saints it's an existence that can't be reached.

この考えは学園都市の目指す「SYSTEM(神ならぬ身にて天上の意志に辿り着くもの)」とも類似するものである。
This way of thinking is similar to ("System" Those who are not deities that reach the sense of the heavens) that's sought by academy city

There might be things that're lost in translation since I don't watch Toaru

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

>Chaldea's generic Servants were genuinely harming ORT

:rock
Fuck no! Shrike rips them so hard that they are dead before they even perceive they are dead. And this is not just for generic servants, you can put most (99% of them.) at the same time, he still kills them before they perceive what happened. Looking into the future is not going to help, because Shrike, and even if it did, they are dead before they even can process that knowledge. This is the same guy who thinks that a person for whom light literally seemed to stand still was too slow for his consideration. Although I wouldn't wank him as much as SB does with Flash<<<<<<Shrike, there is a good reason why this wank (I don't think it's the right word.) started.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
セフィロトの樹」はカバラの神秘と奥儀を表したもので、「生命の樹」とも呼ばれている。
Sepiroth's tree is also called as tree of life since it displays secret and mystery of kabbalah
10個の球体「セフィ」、3本の柱と22本の径「チャネル」で構成されたこの図形の上には描かれていないもの=神の叡智そのものがあるとされている
In addition of 10 "Sephira" sphres, 3 pillars and 22 "channel" that composed the figure, things that isn't defined is treated as the wisdom of God itself.

セフィロトの樹は、あくまでも人間の世界を描いたものなのだ。
Sephiroth tree is a figure that potrays human's world to the last.

ゆえに、セフィロトの外=異界にいる神や天使といった存在は、人間とは全く格の違う存在であり、たとえ聖人といえどもたどり着けない存在である。
Therefore, existence outside Sephiroth = God and angels that resides in another world is completely different existence from human beings, even for Saints it's an existence that can't be reached.

この考えは学園都市の目指す「SYSTEM(神ならぬ身にて天上の意志に辿り着くもの)」とも類似するものである。
This way of thinking is similar to ("System" Those who are not deities that reach the sense of the heavens) that's sought by academy city

There might be things that're lost in translation since I don't watch Toaru
Ah, you understand Japanese then, I take it? Well, that's makes things easier. Good to know we've got a translator on the OBD. :mjlol

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
testing the water
just wanna see how far i can take it
No idea how high star wars character ranks, so no comments. I have seen a concrete universal argument for beldam spirit (Don't know the spelling.) and some vague assumption placing Luke at Uni+, but that's it.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Sooooooo, Long time since I saw a Xeelee thread,
Any thoughts? I saw some arguments of PTV gathering information from the future, the same way that CTC computer does, so is it true or SB's headcannon? I have learned not to trust SB in matters of Worm.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
The Sephiroth Tree represents the mysteries and the Kabbalah itself, it is also known as the Tree of Life. This tree consists of 10 Sephirahs, 3 triads and 22 lines. It is assumed that at the very top is depicted something that cannot be depicted=the light of God. The Sephiroth tree shows only the human world. Therefore, the Angels and Gods that exist outside the Sephiroth Tree(the paranormal world) are completely different from humans, and even the Saints cannot reach them. This idea is similar to the goal of the AC. SYSTEM(the one who arrives at heaven’s intent in an ungodly body)

P.s ninja

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
The Sephiroth Tree represents the mysteries and the Kabbalah itself, it is also known as the Tree of Life. This tree consists of 10 Sephirahs, 3 triads and 22 lines. It is assumed that at the very top is depicted something that cannot be depicted=the light of God. The Sephiroth tree shows only the human world. Therefore, the Angels and Gods that exist outside the Sephiroth Tree(the paranormal world) are completely different from humans, and even the Saints cannot reach them. This idea is similar to the goal of the AC. SYSTEM(the one who arrives at heaven’s intent in an ungodly body)

P.s ninja
Annnnnnd, it means what exactly? Also, Hi! I DM'ed you on SB, remember?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Annnnnnd, it means what exactly? Also, Hi! I DM'ed you on SB, remember?
its saying that Phases exist outside the Sephiroth Tree cause the tree only describes the world humans exist on which is the universe, Which doesn't really make sense from what I know about To Aru's cosmology. Phases exist in a void above the universe but should still part of the Sephiroth tree. They're other worlds that exist on a higher sephirah than humans, hence why phase beings can fuck up the earth and possibly the universe just from them existing inside of it, cause they're from worlds superior to the universe itself- but I've never heard of them being outside the Sephiroth tree.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
toaru jargon for 3 pages

20221113_204150.jpg

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah, as if Naruto chars have chance is some of thosd verses

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Yeah, as if Naruto chars have chance is some of thosd verses
R1:- (Isekai Quartet combined 's worlds) Will only talk bout Overlord since only they have the most decent chance due to Hax. Floor Guardian dies horribly. Before Ainz steps in. Depending on the version, the match can go both ways. Wn might pull it off due to some LS and FTL feat, so they can get the combo of Time-Stop + TGOALD. LN dies horribly due to Blitz.

R2:- (Fairy Tail's world) Clear low-level Ootsusuki but die horribly against anyone on Kaguya and above. But Fairy Heart may pose a problem.

R3:- (OPM's World) I think OPM clears Ootsusuki? Didn't they have a GRB in their latest chapter?

R4:- (DBZ's World (Pre-Raditz Fight) I think the clan dies horribly? And some God decides to keep the entire clan in some separate galaxy as a form of Preservation program? Like what the hell is Ootsusuki clan supposed to do in anything thing with the name of Dragon ball?

R5:- (Kumo Desu's world) WN:- I think they do fine, before higher Ootsusuki enter the watch, after which they die horribly
LN:- I don't remember anything in Kumo above baseline Planetary. And even then, it's from an assumption made for a featless character. Or did D get feats in the latest volume, since I dropped Kumo LN mid-way?

R6:- (Bleach's World):- I will let @Xhominid the Fool decide this one since I have 0 knowledge of Bleach.

R7:- (Tensura's World):- WN: Anyone from Higher Echelon wipes their ass. Let's not even get into Top Dogs like Yukki, Veldanava, and Rimuru.
LN: Most of the lower ones die horribly against any mook A+ monster, Demon Lords perform Pest control until Kaguya Tier enter, after which True Dragon enters to wipe Their ass, and in case TD's are defeated, Veldanava cleans their ass before playing their entire race in a newly created universe for Preservation Plans.

Edit:- LN Veldanava is exactly the headcanon version of Rimuru that so many people have. Only backed up by Author Blog's, In Story statements, and Guide Book (Not the correct word, so Lore book?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back