Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Tristan's statement reflects on how people saw her though, yes it was based on his own preconceptions but pretty much everyone thought she was like that.

True but at the same time, he made that call based on his current perception, not when he fully grasped the situation as a Servant like many of the Knights have after the fact.
There's a reason why most of them are filled with regret in many cases and how they believe they failed their King in many cases with the only one being unapologetic is Mordred.

It's still weird to me SB refuses to give One Piece it's due considering we know the Planet it's on is far, far bigger than we think due to how much landmass and sea there is and alot of the Islands the Strawhats have been on is freaking gigantic by "Island" standards.

EDIT: Let me bring in 2 extremely obvious examples of OP Downplay in that thread:

宝玉氷床 is the original name for the geographic feature that Chinjao split with his headbutt. 宝玉 means 'jewel', though 'crystal' is less awkward in English as part of the full phrase. 氷 means 'ice'. 床 means 'floor' or 'bed'. Crystal Ice Sheet seems to be what Viz went with. There's nothing here that suggests 'continent', which is 大陸, translating literally as 'big land' or 'mainland'. This is why I say it only exists in bad translations, because some bad translations did call it the Ice Continent.

And nothing we see on screen is even close to the size of a continent, he split a section that was maybe as big as a skyscraper.

Shiki is literally a non attacking move that scales to nothing
Baijrang gun one shot Kaido
Whitebeards quakes are basically never calced to multi continental except through wank calcs

EDIT #2:
Dude, if you can't imagine your character being able to circle the earth at least 7 times then it isn't fucking FTL.

By SB's ridiculous logic, Saitama shouldn't be FTL either considering how late he is consistently getting anywhere and being scared he won't make it to the grocery store for their sale on time...

another non argument lol

“i cant conceive it so it isnt true”

they got anything else

No.

One Piece god-tiers are Island level. Literally. Whitebeard tilted over an island, Kuzan froze the waters of an island, Kuzan and Sakazuki turned an island into a half-and-half hellhole, Kaido lifted an island, Bajrang Gun was going to destroy an island. You can argue about how far into that “island level range” they are based off how casually a lot of those feats were performed, the size of the gigantic attacks done on Onigashima that took up large portions of it, the 1000 miles statement about Bajrang gun and/or trying to calc how impressive embedding Kaido dozens of kilometers underground is, so on and so forth, but they are not fucking continent busters.
This is ridiculous. Imu’s ultimate weapon (which might be an ancient weapon that even emperors want) just incinerated a single island. Signs point to splitting the Ice Jewel Sheet being a mountain-level feat. Garp warmed up for their fight by boxing down mountains, and Sai who isn’t stronger than Zoro cutting down Pica was stated to be able to break it. If Garp was actually able to crack a planet he wouldn’t have sandbagged with mountains, that’d be like a pro boxer using a hollow styrofoam punching bag.

Anyway without Gaia Cannon there is no indication that Orochi is anywhere near powerful enough to fight Kaido, but if you apply the insane levels of power required for Gaia Cannon to not mutilate or incinerate Orochi with its usage to Orochi’s general capabilities, he shits all over Kaido and the rest of One Piece (and the rest of the HST except maybe Naruto god-tiers with Toneri scaling don’t quote me on that and Bleach god-tiers if you’re really generous to them).

Like even the sole guy defending One Piece still refers to them as "Literal Island" level which again, alot of "islands" in One Piece are closer to legit Countries and Continents than Islands.
Like he is right that Orochi is not on Kaidou's level at all and somehow trying to scale Orochi to Saitama is all levels of stupid but again, this is SB where if it's not something they believe, it's not feasible to use in a VS. setting.

EDIT: And I found another example too:

Actually their is. Orochi explicitly displaced the layers in the outer core, before ripping and pulling a good chuck of the inner core from the Earth as fuel to his Gaia Cannon, causing a world-wide earthquake.

The strength to pull that kind of mass from the center of the Planet to its surface is way beyond Kaido's paygrade, even ignoring the KE generated after compressing that kinda mass before firing it (Gaia Cannon).

Like, this feat is impressive but how is this genuinely beyond Kaidou's ability to deal with it or withstand it? If this was Psykos-Orochi, I would fully agree with them but again, where's the proof that this is above Kaidou and what's stopping Kaidou from just beating Orochi's ass before he can use it?

It's a very rare servant that stands any chance against Erza.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Man, the feats listed for Erza is not even as good as the dude pushes them to be in comparison to Alter Ego Muramasa who was able to take down Barghest and Sith with no difficulties(One was able to no sell everything from Tristan, the other one is still a highly accomplished Fae), cut down literal Gods in one slash and even his weaker versions have destroyed Reality Marbles and killed weaker Servants in one blow and clashed very well with BS-Tier Servants like Raikou.

Putting a stronger version of a character that can basically solo Fairy Tail... against a single character is just funny to me. Only in Spacebattles...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Was it worldwide? I thought Whitebeard just shook Marineford and the surrounding ocean for a good distance

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Was it worldwide? I thought Whitebeard just shook Marineford and the surrounding ocean for a good distance
maybe not the entire world but the quakes were felt on islands across the world iirc, thats how Chaos ended up getting his original continent calc for it or something

point is really that they’re using Orochi’s earthquake as a feat (valid) but then also saying WB just tipped an island, ignoring the other context

couldve worded that better i guess

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>invade morrowind
fucking lmao
your gonna need to go pretty up there

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>invade morrowind
fucking lmao
your gonna need to go pretty up there
they probably think cannon level warhammer can take over though :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

haha, Monochrome goes brrrrr

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>they have guns and trains

Yeah, and Morrowind has a literal god that can warp reality with a thought, Mook :tupac

Last edited:

Both of those are two highly conditional showings. And he didn’t slice the tree, he just sliced the God inside of the tree.

1. Slicing Onreido Castle is a conditional showing only upon it's naming convention and it then being Tokugawa which Muramasa was able to affect. Him being able to cut the Reality Marble isn't conditional and him cutting the entirety of Onreido Castle in the process is also not conditional(Especially since Heian-Kyo states it's a Pseudo-Tree of Emptiness in terms of how it works and functions)

2. "He didn't slice the tree, he killed the God inside of the Tree" ... How does that make Muramasa's feat weaker than it seems?

Magellan’s size is irrelevant, because Muramasa didn’t touch the tree at all. The Tree was destroyed because Beryl burned it from the inside and the Alien God manifested inside of it. All Muramasa did was make that possible by killing Atlas, who formerly occupied the space inside of it.

Sigh, the tree wasn't destroyed, it was damaged by the flames rendering it incomplete(And even that is just Holmes' guess, not a certainty)
dJB7WHM.jpg

And that U-Olga still ultimately manifested through the Tree anyway(Because if it was destroyed by Beryl's attack, then U-Olga wouldn't have been able to manifest through the tree... which was the entire purpose of the Trees of Emptiness at that point in the game.

It's honestly amazing how TheWorld can be taken seriously at all when the only thing he ever does is look at the "Japanese translations" and not look at the actual game or the context at all(Which he always gets wrong)

Tablos

Illustrious

1. Slicing Onreido Castle is a conditional showing only upon it's naming convention and it then being Tokugawa which Muramasa was able to affect. Him being able to cut the Reality Marble isn't conditional and him cutting the entirety of Onreido Castle in the process is also not conditional(Especially since Heian-Kyo states it's a Pseudo-Tree of Emptiness in terms of how it works and functions)

2. "He didn't slice the tree, he killed the God inside of the Tree" ... How does that make Muramasa's feat weaker than it seems?

Sigh, the tree wasn't destroyed, it was damaged by the flames rendering it incomplete(And even that is just Holmes' guess, not a certainty)
dJB7WHM.jpg

And that U-Olga still ultimately manifested through the Tree anyway(Because if it was destroyed by Beryl's attack, then U-Olga wouldn't have been able to manifest through the tree... which was the entire purpose of the Trees of Emptiness at that point in the game.

It's honestly amazing how TheWorld can be taken seriously at all when the only thing he ever does is look at the "Japanese translations" and not look at the actual game or the context at all(Which he always gets wrong)
Don´t bother to reply to Theworld , he is the same guy who said that Imaginary numbers and Avalon are the same thing.

And just like Siriel or Crossingarcadia , he acts as a Nasu scholar but doesn´t know a shit

It's honestly funny because he legit worse than the both of them and they was already generally terrible when it comes to it.
I can admit I make mistakes and tend to lowball or highball certain things but when you try and bring up translation failures from FGONA(Which there ARE plenty), don't bring up examples that doesn't even work or even forget how context works to try and own people.

Siriel and Crossing tend to lie about shit they know is false as the characters or story say something different than what they are trying to say. TheWorld goes after the localization then lies his ass off about how "It's not faithful" or "It's constantly spotty" when that would be closer to the team that handled Type Lumina.

Back