Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Tablos

Illustrious
It's honestly funny because he legit worse than the both of them and they was already generally terrible when it comes to it.
I can admit I make mistakes and tend to lowball or highball certain things but when you try and bring up translation failures from FGONA(Which there ARE plenty), don't bring up examples that doesn't even work or even forget how context works to try and own people.

Siriel and Crossing tend to lie about shit they know is false as the characters or story say something different than what they are trying to say. TheWorld goes after the localization then lies his ass off about how "It's not faithful" or "It's constantly spotty" when that would be closer to the team that handled Type Lumina.
Siriel is still butthurt for being banned from some forums and Facebook groups , Crossingarcadia is just an Extra stan so he can't live in a world where FGO is the strongest entry of the franchise (at least from Fate).
Theworld is a discount Garbs , at least the later gives some quotes or scans.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
They're not the same thing but at the same time it's not like it's an outlandish notion.

Avalon is the Soul of the Planet.
And the Imaginary Number Space is a space in the Reverse Side that is not observable by ningens.
There's a link.

I'm guessing that he meant the Imaginary Space not the actual magecraft that it's derived from it cause..it would be kinda stupid if he didn't.

Siriel is still butthurt for being banned from some forums and Facebook groups , Crossingarcadia is just an Extra stan so he can't live in a world where FGO is the strongest entry of the franchise (at least from Fate).
Theworld is a discount Garbs , at least the later gives some quotes or scans.

Yeah, we tend to know that which is why the funniest Fate debunks tend to come from them:

Siriel: Not only stated that Da Vinci stated that Servants cannot destroy the Planet is the immutable truth, it's also Planets despite Da Vinci only saying Planet in a singular fashion meaning just Earth and ignored everything else. There's also the fact that Siriel straight up tried to lie about the context of Chaos and how strong it is despite everyone calling him out on it.

CrossingArcadia: Hoo boy, he doesn't tend to go hard but he tends to go nuts with the downplay in terms of what Servants can do and not do(Even when it's stated and shown what they can do)

TheWorld: I have seen him actually state the English Localization for Lancer Artoria's Interlude is terrible... because it didn't clarify that when Romulus stated "She isn't intoxicated by Rhongomyniad", he didn't say she didn't become the Lion King... despite the entire context of the Interlude is her believing she's no different than the Lion King :jordangif

Like at the very least look up the context before you make generalizations like that.

Tablos

Illustrious
They're not the same thing but at the same time it's not like it's an outlandish notion.

And the Imaginary Number Space is a space in the Reverse Side that is not observable by ningens.
There's a link.

I'm guessing that he meant the Imaginary Space not the actual magecraft that it's derived from it cause..it would be kinda stupid if he didn't.
Theworld doesn´t know what the reverse side is until someone told him in that thread .
He totally buy the downplay that faking Siriel and Garbs brings.

There's a link.

I guess you have a point as Tiamat could invade it if she was able to destroy the World as Nasu stated so there is a link.

Theworld doesn´t know what the reverse side is until someone told him in that thread .
He totally buy the downplay that faking Siriel and Garbs brings.

Fucking shit :risigif

And he dares talk about Localization Problems and Translations when he barely knows anything about the lore?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton Touma fights with whatever is available to make use of. There’s a lot more to his fights than just running up and punching someone.

Hes used his jacket to disable a joint on a huge mech to make it lose its balance.

He’s thrown his own blood into another fighters eyes after drawing him in.

Nearly strangled Aurelius’ homunculus to death with his own chain weapon.

Used a nearby cement bag to blindside a mage

Tricked one of the Amakusa into cutting into a tube of grease with their sword he put between them as they tried to slash him, dulling the blade before it could hit him enough to not get sliced before taking her out.

Touma’s a quick thinker, especially against things he can’t rely on Imagine Breaker with.

gkxQEad.png

hALYlEY.png

442AJn5.png

sL81Hbn.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

id never actually seen the direct translation before, this is even worse for jojo downplayers lol
It surpasses the speed of light by sheer fast speed
:kobeha

obviously scanlators, while keeping the surpasses lightspeed made the sentence sound more natural, but its crazy the japanese literally goes into detail that he does it with sheer speed

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

id never actually seen the direct translation before, this is even worse for jojo downplayers lol

obviously scanlators, while keeping the surpasses lightspeed made the sentence sound more natural, but its crazy the japanese literally goes into detail that he does it with sheer speed

so it's slower than touma :mjpls

:tupac

I told people that if you go to an author, don't be surprised when you think a series is just "inconsistent" is actually false and you end up with bullshit speed and strength feats being done.
Japanese Writers only tend to go with "High Speed" or something similar as a basic tenet, not how they actually feel those characters can only move "that fast"(See where you have Low Microsecond - High Nanosecond Reaction feats for Servants because one writer went with "Fractions of a Second" as a basis for it meaning it most likely what he was aiming for the whole time).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Strongest and Invincible Stand
*GER seethes in the corner*
:hestonpls

Back