Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
What exactly is spatial cutting supposed to do the ability that already divides space to defend the user from attacks :rock

Fundamentally that just doesn't sound like it'd work

Tablos

Illustrious
True, probably they're using Yamato since she's more popular (tbh, I don't know what makes her popular). It's the same with Astolfo where the community uses him as Trans rep despite D'eon' existence
And Astolfo only dress like a woman to cheer up Roland....

He really is underestimating alot of these goddamned groups, isn't he?
Atlas alone has the Seven Taboos which is a danger to the World(Which would still be Planetary+ regardless, thanks Textures) itself:
BRlr8dz.jpg

This is ignoring the Burial Agency if we are including Ciel and Calvarro Star, Kiara Kisshioun if she's allowed(dear fuck) or the MA as a whole including the True Wandering Sea or if you want to include the Dead Apostle Ancestors or the Tsukihime/KnK cast minus Arcueid.

Why would Humanity need to harness the Honkai? That makes no sense with how either series tends to work. He's again giving little doubt to the Mages, The Church or otherwise who would absolutely find out and want to deal with the Honkai in various fashions.

Why is this dude going on about with this fan fiction nonsense?

Yeah, then the Planet starts really cooking and Honkai ends up in a war it cannot conceivably win, even with Herrscher assistance...
The Herrschers power goes from country to Solar System , ask that Nasu humanity can beat them all is similar to ask ''can Nasu humanity beat all the Beast ?''(im NOT saying that they are equals ok) , Just to kill Sirin is needed a Supernova level attack and she is like a mid tier among the Herrschers.

Yes, it's somehow crazy to believe that Dragon Shouts, which are consistently stated to be able to rend Reality into being whatever the person wants it to be... is somehow crazy because the Dragonborn nor Dragons are tired from constantly shouting...
However, it's not crazy to believe Dragons can be killed by simple weapons, arrows otherwise even when most Dragons require an army to kill and even then, they aren't even dead and can revive later on.

Mook and the people who agree with him are some of the biggest idiots I have ever seen.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Alduin wasn't even at his full kalpa eating power when the DB beat him .
The arrows from Auriel's Bow don't have infinite speed.
Miraak didn't destroy a continent in his lore fight with Vahlok.
In no sane interpretation of the lore is the DB some multiversal entity.

:tupac

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
funny thing
ive realized sb’s lowballs aren’t even why i think that site is ass, im fine with people being skeptical on feats

but their arguments to support the lowballs are always the most fraudulent ass shit man
to the point that you can take their lowball at face value and the argument still doesn’t support it :kobeha

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:tupac
"Does not have infinite speed"

Why? Why though? What evidence do you have against this?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Alduin essentially nerfed himself by going against his assigned role(the World eater) and wanted to conquer and rule instead. The DB also had help from 3 other dead heroes.
There's no evidence Alduin rejected his role (infact, word of god and the artbook confirm directly otherwise). Dovahkiins first fight against Alduin they only had Paarthunax for help, and the final battle against Miraak was by themselves.
Miraak and Vahlok are responsible for the island of Solstheim as when they fought they broke a chunk off the main landmass. So still a great feat just not "bust a continent" (and even then the in game lore book may not be 100% accurate)
Solsthem is the size of a small country so it could end up continent level. I'll get into the lorebook another time, but in all honesty you don't need it for Dovahkiin to reach continent level (or way higher); Storm Call is continent level as so is Nahfahlaar (who is weaker than Alduin).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

There's no evidence Alduin rejected his role (infact, word of god and the artbook confirm directly otherwise). Dovahkiins first fight against Alduin they only had Paarthunax for help, and the final battle against Miraak was by themselves.

Solsthem is the size of a small country so it could end up continent level. I'll get into the lorebook another time, but in all honesty you don't need it for Dovahkiin to reach continent level (or way higher); Storm Call is continent level as so is Nahfahlaar (who is weaker than Alduin).
Who was the mage that contained a blast that would've destroyed all of Tamriel again?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Mook really just ignored the comment which called him out as a liar.

Mook really just ignored the comment which called him out as a liar.

That's also what he tends to do when he can't find a proper rebuttal... though you can say that's the case for alot of SB members.

Tablos

Illustrious
funny thing
ive realized sb’s lowballs aren’t even why i think that site is ass, im fine with people being skeptical on feats

but their arguments to support the lowballs are always the most fraudulent ass shit man
to the point that you can take their lowball at face value and the argument still doesn’t support it :kobeha
Lighta in every Dragon ball thread ''Saiyan saga Goku never destroyed the moon like Piccolo , so there is no scaling''

Tablos

Illustrious
@Xhominid The Apex Since when Bang is that strong ? i remember him being useless vs Elder cetenpiede , a MCB+ monster , what the hell is he doing vs Alcides ?

Back