Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

@Xhominid The Apex Since when Bang is that strong ? i remember him being useless vs Elder cetenpiede , a MCB+ monster , what the hell is he doing vs Alcides ?

He hasn't, it's like I stated countless times:

SB tends to think Heroic Spirits are physically weak as hell because "They die easily to Swords and Noble Phantasms", that means they aren't all that physically tough without a Defensive Noble Phantasm to match(This is most apparent when they put anyone against Karna and then they act as if Karna cannot take a MCB attack without being severely injured).

That's why they believe Bang solos on top of their insane OPM hypothesis in that they think everyone in OPM is some omega goliath that can solo most verses.

Tablos

Illustrious
He hasn't, it's like I stated countless times:

SB tends to think Heroic Spirits are physically weak as hell because "They die easily to Swords and Noble Phantasms", that means they aren't all that physically tough without a Defensive Noble Phantasm to match(This is most apparent when they put anyone against Karna and then they act as if Karna cannot take a MCB attack without being severely injured).

That's why they believe Bang solos on top of their insane OPM hypothesis in that they think everyone in OPM is some omega goliath that can solo most verses.
Isn´t Bang scared as hell by a small Meteor ? the ones that Emiya alter can casually destroy and he is like dogshit to Alcides :skully

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

He really is underestimating alot of these goddamned groups, isn't he?
Atlas alone has the Seven Taboos which is a danger to the World(Which would still be Planetary+ regardless, thanks Textures) itself:
BRlr8dz.jpg

This is ignoring the Burial Agency if we are including Ciel and Calvarro Star, Kiara Kisshioun if she's allowed(dear fuck) or the MA as a whole including the True Wandering Sea or if you want to include the Dead Apostle Ancestors or the Tsukihime/KnK cast minus Arcueid.

Why would Humanity need to harness the Honkai? That makes no sense with how either series tends to work. He's again giving little doubt to the Mages, The Church or otherwise who would absolutely find out and want to deal with the Honkai in various fashions.

Why is this dude going on about with this fan fiction nonsense?

Yeah, then the Planet starts really cooking and Honkai ends up in a war it cannot conceivably win, even with Herrscher assistance...
Theres nothing in Nasu that actually getting rid of the honkai. The honkai beasts ect sure they arent that impressive and most Herrschers are like mid level servants at best outside of the strongest.

But to actually defeat the honkai you'd need to be able to destroy all of reality. Everthing in Honkai (and potentially hoyoverse in general) comes from the imaginary tree and the Sea of Quanta.

You can sort of think of them as the Lord Of Nightmares for honkai. All of the different universes and timeslines branch from the imaginary tree with it also able to create bubble universes (though these are just small pocket dimensions they can be large enough to house entire solar systems/galaxies ect). Honkai are basically natural by products of these two and theyre designed to test and push humanity to its limits. Unless you can destroy the imaginary tree or the sea of quanta, honkai just continue to exist indefinitly

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just gonna say...

For you guys, SB getting salty over Dovahkiins victory is a goldmine of humour, which is great in and of itself.

But to me this is karma for years of dishonesty, stonewalling, ad hominem attacks, mod nepotism, flaming and outright bullying. This is more than just a series I love getting downplayed, but years of toxic behaviour and lies directed at people like myself and others (including some friends).

Lies and disingenuousness have failed. The truth and honesty have won.

Isn´t Bang scared as hell by a small Meteor ? the ones that Emiya alter can casually destroy and he is like dogshit to Alcides :skully

Basically yeah and it had a HELL of alot more Kinetic force and power than that Meteor did.

Theres nothing in Nasu that actually getting rid of the honkai. The honkai beasts ect sure they arent that impressive and most Herrschers are like mid level servants at best outside of the strongest.

But to actually defeat the honkai you'd need to be able to destroy all of reality. Everthing in Honkai (and potentially hoyoverse in general) comes from the imaginary tree and the Sea of Quanta.

You can sort of think of them as the Lord Of Nightmares for honkai. All of the different universes and timeslines branch from the imaginary tree with it also able to create bubble universes (though these are just small pocket dimensions they can be large enough to house entire solar systems/galaxies ect). Honkai are basically natural by products of these two and theyre designed to test and push humanity to its limits. Unless you can destroy the imaginary tree or the sea of quanta, honkai just continue to exist indefinitly

So basically it's an unwinnable fight but the main proxies can be defeated? Reminds me of anything against the Flood.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
thread is horribly ill defined

a lot of the top tiers are technically not even under control of WoH at all

The top tiers are literally working for it lmao

Otto because he's trying to save whatsherface and Kevin. The only reason the other Herscherrs arent mindless servants to them anymore is through some anomaly I dont recall and the girls actually bonding with their herscherr counterparts this time. And yet almost everything that happened was still according to plan up until the defeat of Kevin

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Basically yeah and it had a HELL of alot more Kinetic force and power than that Meteor did.

So basically it's an unwinnable fight but the main proxies can be defeated? Reminds me of anything against the Flood.
Pmuch. If we take a lot of things at face value Herscherrs would probably be dead even with more of the mid to high tier servants but at the end of the day even if we took those liberties theres only about a dozen herscherr compared to the myriad of servants in the same ballpark as them. So theyd give servants some problems for a while butvthats it. The honkai beasts are basically nonfactors but theyll continue to come back unless you deal with the Will of Honkai. Whicb is an ai that hacked the imaginary tree. The same with the Herscherrs but they dont tend to come back immediately so its moot

Tablos

Illustrious
There is the fanfifc factor of powerfull Nasuverse humans turning into Herrschers.
Also i don´t think modern humanity in Nasu can summon that many servants , unless is FGO timeline where Chaldea is a thing.

Pmuch. If we take a lot of things at face value Herscherrs would probably be dead even with more of the mid to high tier servants but at the end of the day even if we took those liberties theres only about a dozen herscherr compared to the myriad of servants in the same ballpark as them. So theyd give servants some problems for a while butvthats it. The honkai beasts are basically nonfactors but theyll continue to come back unless you deal with the Will of Honkai. Whicb is an ai that hacked the imaginary tree. The same with the Herscherrs but they dont tend to come back immediately so its moot

Yeah so the issue is none of the big guns really matter here, it's just that they won't ever stop spawning and the Honkai will keep bringing them back again and again.

There is the fanfifc factor of powerfull Nasuverse humans turning into Herrschers.
Also i don´t think modern humanity in Nasu can summon that many servants , unless is FGO timeline where Chaldea is a thing.

Modern Humanity can summon that many Servants, it would just be a clusterfuck on par with a Subspecies Grail War except magnified.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I dunno about current Nasu humans turning into herscherrs. Most of the candidates for those slots are already servamts lmao

For instance Sherlock,Moriarty or even Tesla would be good candidates for the herscherr of reason but theyre already servants. They should also have better mental defenses then a bunch of angst filled lesbians :maybe

Tablos

Illustrious
Modern Humanity can summon that many Servants, it would just be a clusterfuck on par with a Subspecies Grail War except magnified.
I think they can do it , but it will requiere alot of teamwork and the sole image of Nasu Magus working together for something good is probably the most bizarre thing in the whole verse :skully .
But ignoring that , how they fight the long battle ? the Honkai attacks the earth for like 50k years

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Just gonna say...

For you guys, SB getting salty over Dovahkiins victory is a goldmine of humour, which is great in and of itself.

But to me this is karma for years of dishonesty, stonewalling, ad hominem attacks, mod nepotism, flaming and outright bullying. This is more than just a series I love getting downplayed, but years of toxic behaviour and lies directed at people like myself and others (including some friends).

Lies and disingenuousness have failed. The truth and honesty have won.
DB went from pissing off the entire anime community and part of the versus community with how poor their research was back in ye olden days of season 1, with Goku vs Superman, then later in season 2 with Gaara vs Toph, to helping the versus community begin zero-summing the trash, by getting the real info out there, about how busted series like TES really are.

A proper character arc, if I've ever seen it. :russ

Maybe they can help inspire the same for SB, though I press X to doubt on that one, as nice as it'd be.:mjlol

I think they can do it , but it will requiere alot of teamwork and the sole image of Nasu Magus working together for something good is probably the most bizarre thing in the whole verse :skully .
But ignoring that , how they fight the long battle ? the Honkai attacks the earth for like 50k years

Nasu Mages actually can work together... they just prefer not to for many obvious reasons. There's also plain normal humans who can also become Masters and the Counter Force just summoning Counter Force Agents.

But like I and Uoruk have stated, it would be a never ending battle that Honkai will inevitably win... unless we get the "Age of Will" Ending in which Humanity pretty much fights for all eternity, especially if it's a Servantverse ending.

Tablos

Illustrious
Nasu Mages actually can work together... they just prefer not to for many obvious reasons. There's also plain normal humans who can also become Masters and the Counter Force just summoning Counter Force Agents.

But like I and Uoruk have stated, it would be a never ending battle that Honkai will inevitably win... unless we get the "Age of Will" Ending in which Humanity pretty much fights for all eternity, especially if it's a Servantverse ending.
To defeat the Honkai you need a Lesbian , a train and the moon :tupac

Back