Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Coronzon's best feat for her physical body and soul was tanking Accel channeling the force of shaking the galaxy into her, which is solar system level.

Like I said, Goetia's incineration ritual burned the reverse side, killing characters like Scathath, which is why she's summonable despite being immortal iirc. And I'm pretty sure there are a few characters in that level there

I could be wrong though.
She’s literally something Crowley can’t even harm without weakening her, she can create defenses from her own power that nothing short of a full power attack from a Magic God can beat, and the destruction of every Phase through her ritual including the Pure World only MAY be enough to kill her.

All of Goetia’s NP released on her at once would equate to a mosquito bite to her.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, most of these guys barely even know about Goetia outside of SB just throwing shit around so it makes sense they would barely know Goetia's capabilities and stopgaps.
But again, we have a thread that has talked about Goetia plenty of times and you think they would atleast make the token effort of reading it, especially when Paxton rates every one of my posts there.

EDIT: I mean @Thegoldenboy2188 does Corozaon have any Soul Protection of any kind? Because Goetia can literally destroy her Soul by ripping it from her body just by looking at her. He did it to Ritsuka which caused the Hell Tower Event and the only reason they didn't die there was due to allowing Dantes to do whatever he wanted to kill them.
I have read the thread though?

Galaxy tier firepower, can time travel, immortal due to the Time Temple/Demon God Pillars (and immune to paradoxes/instant death due to Independent Manifestation), can rip out souls/burn them, can use nearly every single type of magecraft, the works.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I disagreed with his take because the idea that Coronzon's best durability feat being the galaxy shaking shit Accelerator did is flat out incorrect.

That's it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
>45 votes for killua and 12 votes for misaka

never change, resetera :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>to aru and nasuverse talk at the same time
bunshock.png

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I mean @Thegoldenboy2188 does Corozaon have any Soul Protection of any kind? Because Goetia can literally destroy her Soul by ripping it from her body just by looking at her. He did it to Ritsuka which caused the Hell Tower Event and the only reason they didn't die there was due to allowing Dantes to do whatever he wanted to kill them.
Coronzon is immune to most of the known magics in toaru, there are a few soul rip magic iirc but I have to check. Also the entire reason why Accel hit her with a solar system level attack was to soul rip, she couldn't be soul ripped by anything weaker.

If Goetia can use his galaxy level output with his spells he can probably make it work. But again, Coronzon's body and soul are capable of fighting on there own, so even if he manages it he still gets solo'd by Magick: Flaming_Sword.

I just disagree on her not being affected by the Incineration Ritual. (Well, Lola Stuart would be affected, Coronzon itself wouldn't since it exists in a phase, though Coronzon won't be able to enter the universe since there was no summoning and avatar to possess.)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I can only imagine the nasuland vs kamachiland discourse when the shirou vs touma death battle inevitably happens :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
In all seriousness though, that is the most likely matchup I see them doing for both characters.

Back