Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I mean that's the point though? Considering how the series works, a Hero's Luck stat allows them to defy the World's rules as is even if it's shit like Causality Reversal. A person's willpower allows them to do truly insane things, Nasu just takes it to its most logical conclusion in a series where that counts heavily.
Righttttt

Tablos

Illustrious
It seems like just immunity to instant death and if I heard right, it should also give immunity to paradoxes.
Goetia has many inmortalities and inmunities.
He is inmune to instakill , time paradox , you need to kill each one of his demon pilars , destroy the time temple and even if you do all of this. he is still alive in the Lostbetl arc.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
imma just quote myself here
All Hax is not created equal.
People got this idea in their head that if you resist one form of hax, your somehow immune to that hax no matter what. That's not how that works in the slightest.

All Hax have different levels and different forms, resisting one form or Level of it doesn't mean you will always resist any other level or form of it.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
imma just quote myself here
I read slime so I am familiar with this concept. The WN and LN feature many layers of haxx. You can have one had in form of unique skill or have defenses against it but still be overpowered by another who has same haxx in form of ultimate skill.

>aLast I remember, even Overlord goes by this concept since Levels does grant resistance to certain spells, even when the debating section claims otherwise.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There's a good reason you've never seen this discussed, no one with common sense needs to ask who wins here. :kobeha
Yoruichi is physically outmatched until Cat Form at the very least.
The hell she is.

Base Yoruichi slaps her silly.
Hmm. She will be massively faster too in her strongest form.
She's massively faster than Meninas in ANY form.
Since this is presuming IC, she will at most use Shunko and not cat form.
Which is irrelevant, given she doesn't need the Cat form to win here.
So Shunko Yoruichi vs VS Meninas.

:wellshit

Imma stick to my guns of calling her physically strongest Sternritter at full power, but Shunko Yoruichi is still faster.
Based on what exactly? :smh

That statement that she has Kenpachi level strength? Which is never supported and in fact she and the other fem-nazis had to wait until he was half dead to even approach Kenpachi. Yeah that totally sounds like something which would be necessary if Meninas had Kenpachi level physical strength. :maybe
I genuinely dunno who to side with, Yoruichi could be crushed if she got caught, but Meni was also beaten down by Liltotto.
She was beaten by Liltotto and yet you can't figure out if YORUICHI can beat her or not. :heston

Last edited:

Holy shit is Mook hitting next levels of insanely stupid and the worst part is that people actually buy into and agree with his insanity!
I think this really is the saltiness of how the Dovahkiin and The Elder Scrolls is now fully seen and accepted by everyone because you cannot say this and think that you or the people who agree with you are sane:

Mechanics nothing. In Alduin's case we even have concept art showing how the developers envisoned him in combat. It's not exactly something that screams "yeah this guy literally eat the planets for breakfast"

B1lkJwG.jpeg

I guess this guy can't destroy Planets in a single punch either right?
8e856-16505616347217-1920.jpg

Ridiculous.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit is Mook hitting next levels of insanely stupid and the worst part is that people actually buy into and agree with his insanity!
I think this really is the saltiness of how the Dovahkiin and The Elder Scrolls is now fully seen and accepted by everyone because you cannot say this and think that you or the people who agree with you are sane:

I guess this guy can't destroy Planets in a single punch either right?
8e856-16505616347217-1920.jpg

Ridiculous.
The worst part is that plenty of other portrayals of dragons in TES have them be fucking HUGE.

So odds are Mook is literally just nitpicking that specific bit of concept art to fit his argume- wait that's exactly what he's doing.

The worst part is that plenty of other portrayals of dragons in TES have them be fucking HUGE.

So odds are Mook is literally just nitpicking that concept art to fit his argume- wait that's exactly what he's doing.

That's the thing though:
It doesn't matter either way because even in real life, we have these things called Nuclear Weapons and guess how they work and how much damage they can do?
The relative size of something should NEVER matter when something real life or fictional can do it's fucking job because we literally have Black Holes the size of BASEBALLS that are dangers to entire Planets, why the fuck is Alduin being cherrypicked because "He's not a Planet Eater due to his size" but then suddenly, it makes sense for Saitama because what? He showed it onscreen? So how does that stop Alduin when it's explicitly stated by everyone he can and damn near did?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:rock

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

what the fuck

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

what the fuck
>literally every link doesn't work on that page

:tupac

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the fundamental thing that fucks up peoples transformers scaling, is trying to cross scale different series that have nothing to do with each other

in this case, Optimus is one of the 13 in the Aligned cartoons/comics...which exist separate from the rest of the multiverse and have no characters even above planet level in them

but they don't know that, so they think it all cross scales

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

:rock
@Thegoldenboy2188 is any of what this Goku downplayer saying for Mori Jin in anyway accurate, whatsoever? Because I get the feeling he's overselling(wanking) the fuck out of the verse. :jordangif

How many times does SB keep making the same threads just to jerk themselves off to avoid the same conclusion every time?

1.Billy the Kid
2.Astolfo
3.Atalanta
4.Oda Nobunaga
5.EMIYA (Alter)
6.Minamoto no Raikō
7.Ashiya Dōman (Alter Ego)
8.Charlemagne
9.Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)
10.Karna (Santa)

You can't even make a good case that he can beat Billy The Kid without seriously wanking the guy and downselling the shit out of Billy, what will he do against anyone else? Especially Ashiya Douman and Raikou for fuck's sake.

Back