• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Astaro

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I’m getting Banned Lock vibes from that Leonard Hofstander fellow with how he’s bringing up OneLastForum on SB with no attempt at context for anyone on SB to understand

Same way Lock did when he was AgentSsor on there until he was banned.

The fact that Leonard joined SB just yesterday makes it even more sus

@OtherGalaxy did you and Banned Lock have any beef with how he’s ripping into Unicron?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_2.png

What the fuck is this? Is this some random ass snipe at KoT for no reason? The fuck
find it wilder they're saying dio is boring, unless they specifically mean heaven dio which... can't argue that

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I’m getting Banned Lock vibes from that Leonard Hofstander fellow with how he’s bringing up OneLastForum on SB with no attempt at context for anyone on SB to understand

Same way Lock did when he was AgentSsor on there until he was banned.

The fact that Leonard joined SB just yesterday makes it even more sus

@OtherGalaxy did you and Banned Lock have any beef with how he’s ripping into Unicron?
i was always cool with him, we never had any issues that he made clear to me anyways, I also to this day never even saw what he did that got him banned (though I know he had made racist outbursts in the past which is never a good look). If he's got some vendetta against me I wouldn't have any clue why that is, I've tried to be pretty amicable with everyone

Astaro

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
i was always cool with him, we never had any issues that he made clear to me anyways, I also to this day never even saw what he did that got him banned (though I know he had made racist outbursts in the past which is never a good look). If he's got some vendetta against me I wouldn't have any clue why that is, I've tried to be pretty amicable with everyone
More racist cringe to Claudio I think which got him the hammer

Astaro

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

Holy shit, I just realized it’s Heaven DIO vs Unicron, Solaris, and Gas all by himself and Leonard is the thread maker too

:hestonpls

AgentSsor made similar blatant stomp threads and also had a hate boner for JoJo so yeah this is definitely a dupe

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the unicron deniers will never end
I think it being 'all statements' is the funniest part because...a lot transformers deep lore comes from text stories, narration, etc. By its nature, it has to rely on statements. Just like a hell of a lot of books do in general. Could they show stuff more? Sure, but they didn't, even though they provided plenty of context to explain why it's legitimate regardless (The Vok are literally omnipresent. If they say "everything is getting eaten" they probably know what they're talking about)

Astaro

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I think it being 'all statements' is the funniest part because...a lot transformers deep lore comes from text stories, narration, etc. By its nature, it has to rely on statements. Just like a hell of a lot of books do in general. Could they show stuff more? Sure, but they didn't, even though they provided plenty of context to explain why it's legitimate regardless (The Vok are literally omnipresent. If they say "everything is getting eaten" they probably know what they're talking about)
A feat was brought up of Sideways using a fraction of Primus’ power to rewrite multiple universal timelines so it’s not even just statements anyway

Hey Banned Lock / Leonard / AgentSsor, since I know your still lurking here, give yours truly a shoutout with an SB thread. I know you didn’t like me much either in the short time I knew you with all the PMs and neg bombs you would send me

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
A feat was brought up of Sideways using a fraction of Primus’ power to rewrite multiple universal timelines so it’s not even just statements anyway

Hey Banned Lock / Leonard, since I know you’re still lurking here, give yours truly a shoutout with an SB thread. I know you didn’t like me much either in the short time I knew you

oh yeah lol, he also wasn't even actually trying to cause any damage doing that. He was intentionally warping reality without causing obvious harm because he was trying to win a bet

shiny

Paramount

grillmaster

Distinguished
lol primus' unicron singularity feat
shokaract with the anti-matrix
a lot of it is statements but not all

Astaro

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_2.png

What the fuck is this? Is this some random ass snipe at KoT for no reason? The fuck
Yeah doing some research, this dude is definitely Banned Lock / AgentSsor

Same style of thread making, use of smiley faces in their posts, general immaturity, and bringing up OneLastForum and going after series that are liked on here.

Now let’s see if SB mods are sharp enough to notice the similarities of this fairly obvious dupe

Back