conspiracy theories you believe in, or would not be surprised by if they turned out true/partially true.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
any big conspiracy theory that you think might have some truth to it? or any that you fully believe?

i think if we ever got undeniable evidence that kubrick was murdered for eyes wide shut, i'd be like "yeah i kinda figured".

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, Ronald Reagan was actually an alien and they fucking lied to us cause he got beamed back up in a hostage trade...

Amelia Earheart crashed, survived, lived and died in Bermuda
Wasn't she the one eaten by coconut crabs? If so I got bad news for you... a single crab can eat a toddler if unconscious.

9GlZdij.jpg

Praying does null in this case.

nwNIHM3.jpg

Dying is allowed but limited by the speed of pinching and ripping.

“The pinching force of the largest coconut crab is almost equal to the bite force of adult lions,” Oka tells Will Dunham at Reuters. “The force is remarkably strong. They can generate about 90 times their body weight.”

The pinch-force of the crab exceeds that of any other known crustacean, according to a press release. If a human had the same pinch strength to body-weight ratio as the coconut crab, Oka says, they would be able to produce six tons of crush force. Among terrestrial animals and when adjusted for body size, the crab's size to crush ratio is second only to the bite of the saltwater crocodile, which has a bite force that rivals T. Rex.

Tcyjx16.jpg

Back