Devil-May-Cry-Vergil.jpg

-Copen of Azure Striker 2 not Athem power
-Vergil of DMCV
-Fight in New York
-10m of distance

Last edited:

Eztephan

Illustrious
Isn’t Copen without Athem only city level? There is a feat/statement of a Tenjian freezing a city from his Dengeki Profile. Or have you found something that puts Copen higher?
I made a calc of Tenjian feat and it's Big Island level, him ice is cold as absolute zero or bellow.

But i don't know how powerful is DMC in the forum.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Vergil is at least continent level+ or much higher. Cohen should be multi-continent with Athem if he’s on par with Gunvolt.
XI0sGhC_d.webp

SZUoKwY_d.webp

Z7WsG1v_d.webp

Yes, also in AZGV 3 characters like Zed had feats like creating miniature suns and in him own words he has the same energy of trillion suns(probably an hyperbole) but Kirin asume he has almost on par of one Sun energy. And Athem Copen is almost comparable to Zed with the power of the Djinn/Muse and Gunvolt of the third Game.

chara0305IMG.png

And the sun generate per second 3.78e26 joules or 90 petatons. Multi Continental and GV said their Septimas are comparables in energy output(Limitless energy sources) and that's not crazy because GV sealed had enougth energy to supply a country for decades.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Asimov with GV's Azure Striker also had some really bonkers showings, so it being equal to Golden Trillion isn't super farfetched

Copen's tech is also fucking broken as hell

His basic neutralizer bullets in GV 1 were a massive threat to Gunvolt/Asimov and that's before all his upgrades in Luminous Avenger Ix and GV3

Back