Darquesse thinking fast as fuck (Skulduggery Pleasant)

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Alright, so Darquesse remembered the position of every atom in the universe in order to recreate it. (she also recorded all of history, but let's ignore that)
“I don’t understand,” Valkyrie said. “Obsidian wiped away the universe.”
“Yes, he did.”
“So what happened then?”
“I restarted it.”
Valkyrie frowned. “You restarted the universe?”
“That’s what your aspects were doing,” Skulduggery said. “Omen said you’d sent them out across the universe to judge whether it was worth saving, but that’s not all.”
“What else were they doing, Skulduggery?” Darquesse asked.
“They were recording everything.”
“They were recording absolutely everything,” she corrected. “Memorising every piece of history, noting the placement of every last atom. A lot of work went into it – I hope you appreciate that.”
Now let's talk timeframe. Darquesse could have started the memorizing only after returning to the universe. That was after the start of part 2 of the story and Valkyrie was 24 then.
At the end of the story Valkyrie is 26.
Getting punched through a building at sixteen was new and fun and actually pretty cool. Getting punched through a building at twenty-six was annoying, frustrating, and, when she really thought about it, kind of rude.
So Darquesse had 2 years at most.

However, Darquesse didn't do it in one body. She used 'aspects' to do it. Clones, essentially. How many clones?
“Other Darquesses. She’s been sending them all over the universe, as part of her research into whether or not she’ll help.”
“How many?”
“I actually don’t know,” said Sebastian. “I’m thinking trillions.”
Valkyrie blinked. “She can do that?”
“Yep. And each Darquesse is as powerful as she is.
Trillions. Let's say 10 trillion at most or he would have said 'tens of trillions'.
10 trillion is 10^13.
By current estimates there are at least 10^78 atoms in the universe.
So during those 2 years, each aspect had to remember 10^78/10^13 = 10^65 atoms.
Two years are about 6.312*10^7s. So each second each aspect had to record the position of 10^65/6.312*10^7 = 1.58428390367553866e57 atoms to memory.
That mean she had to perform the thought processes to record the position of one atom to memory every 6.312*10^-58 seconds or about 1.17078664731925656531781979197020652179356649769525*10^-14 Planck times.
One hundred trillionth of a planck time, in words.

A character that can move with 1.59*10^57 m/s (5.3*10^48 times the speed of light) would only be able to move 1 meter in that timeframe.
Given that she can fight with mental processes alone, that enables her to effectively combat MFTL+ characters.

Back