Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
8q3lzkiowui91.jpg
son_gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_zerchergoroshi_dfbwiup-fullview.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
From Tiki Marvel has had similar arguments for eons now. Immeasurable - Multiversal heralds is fairly common now
at least at the peak of their arguments
DC isn't that much bigger than Marvel
Black Adam jobbed to JL a lot, Apocalypse jobbed to X-Men plenty. Higher up, they routinely body Omega Level X-Men and JSA members. At the highest, they have Skyfather scaling arguments.
At each stage of scaling, there was an equivalent on both sides.
Whether Black Adam had a strength advantage didn't matter if Apocalypse had plenty on his side to back him up.

From Tiki Marvel has had similar arguments for eons now. Immeasurable - Multiversal heralds is fairly common now
at least at the peak of their arguments
DC isn't that much bigger than Marvel
Black Adam jobbed to JL a lot, Apocalypse jobbed to X-Men plenty. Higher up, they routinely body Omega Level X-Men and JSA members. At the highest, they have Skyfather scaling arguments.
At each stage of scaling, there was an equivalent on both sides.
Whether Black Adam had a strength advantage didn't matter if Apocalypse had plenty on his side to back him up.
This is the reason why the OBD take the avarege high-ends over blatant outliers.

understanding Context, the frequency of feats and the distinguishing features of continuity is important

Before people argue about powerscailing; you have to see if the character outside that moment has similar enough feats to come close to that level of strength.

The Thing and Superman are great examples

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Yeah besides I think the DB team is interested in doing Dante vs Kratos

I wonder if they’re gonna use current Norse Kratos or Greek Kratos. Seems obvious it’s the former but the DMC vs GOW debate was at its peak in the late 00s/10s when that was the version of Kratos being compared to Dante. His powerset and moves changed drastically between trilogies so I also wonder if they’ll specify this as different versions like Game/Archie sonic characters

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Looks like the next mu is either Sauron vs. Lich King or Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster.

Liam wrote and directed it and its the episode he was most excited about writing all year. From his reaction it's either because its VERY ridiculous or VERY gory (he gave off the same vibe he did when he hyped up Homelander/Omni-Man and Dio/Alucard)

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Looks like the next mu is either Sauron vs. Lich King or Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster.

Liam wrote and directed it and its the episode he was most excited about writing all year. From his reaction it's either because its VERY ridiculous or VERY gory (he gave off the same vibe he did when he hyped up Homelander/Omni-Man and Dio/Alucard)
we literally just had a Marvel vs DC episode and said episode is likely our last one for the season

it's probably an unconfrimed MU or Sauron but idk on the latter givne we just had three 3D fights earlier

Back