XenoArchie-Sprites
Next Mu-???
Halloween Episode-LA
Unconfirmed
Unconfirmed
Season Finale-3D likely

OrlandoSky

Paramount
we literally just had a Marvel vs DC episode and said episode is likely our last one for the season

it's probably an unconfrimed MU or Sauron but idk on the latter givne we just had three 3D fights earlier
Ben said it was a character in one of their teasers so it’s either a Sauron or Deathstroke fight.

i don’t remember anyone else that hasn’t shown up yet.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ben said it was a character in one of their teasers so it’s either a Sauron or Deathstroke fight.

i don’t remember anyone else that hasn’t shown up yet.
Deathstroke never appeared in the teasers and Ben did say it may or may not be so either he's teasing a curve ball or trying to fool Peeps

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Deathstroke never appeared in the teasers and Ben did say it may or may not be so either he's teasing a curve ball or trying to fool Peeps
You said he appeared in the first teaser this year and I recall his silhouette, Ben was clearly alluding to it, if it was a 50/50 possibility he wouldn’t have even brought it up. The fact that he strongly alluded to it and then tried to dub it down with a maybe is an obvious hint.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
You said he appeared in the first teaser this year and I recall his silhouette, Ben was clearly alluding to it, if it was a 50/50 possibility he wouldn’t have even brought it up. The fact that he strongly alluded to it and then tried to dub it down with a maybe is an obvious hint.
no i never said that in fact it was error by many that was corrected awhile ago

Deathstroke was never teased once in it in the first half or second you would've seen it in the Death Battle wiki

Sigismund

Not an Archie-guy, so could you explain what's wrong with that? Because it sounds like them doing that is shaky.
Archie Silver never went Super in the comics, only in the background material showing the 06 part references it

Archie Sonic gets more powerful over time thanks to absorbing rings, and various power boosts over time. When he had the Crossover with Megaman, he also got a power boost right before then, then went Super before the Genesis Wave

Silver is sorta the same, but rings are far rarer for him, so his growth wouldnt mathc Sonics at base, let alone adding in Sonic's boosts over Archie

Super Silver in no way scales to that far later version of an Amped Super Sonic, by just being a Super Hedgehog.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Yeah DB plays as fast and loose with their scaling as VSBW does, which is why they end up getting crazy shit like City level Homelander, Universe level Magneto and Multiverse+ level Hellbat and Thor

Part of it is because they go with the opposite approach we do when reaching a crossroads. We always go with the low end as the bare minimum proof of what a character is 100% capable of at least. Where as they always go with the highest end possibility because they're giving them "the benefit of the doubt" even if it's just a throwaway statement, obvious hyperbole or outlier

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Archie Silver never went Super in the comics, only in the background material showing the 06 part references it

Archie Sonic gets more powerful over time thanks to absorbing rings, and various power boosts over time. When he had the Crossover with Megaman, he also got a power boost right before then, then went Super before the Genesis Wave

Silver is sorta the same, but rings are far rarer for him, so his growth wouldnt mathc Sonics at base, let alone adding in Sonic's boosts over Archie

Super Silver in no way scales to that far later version of an Amped Super Sonic, by just being a Super Hedgehog.
Appreciate the insight.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Guy in discord just argued that because the events of 06 is canon to Archie, and Super Silver was shown as being comparable to Sonic and Shadow, that there's no reason he shouldn't scale to Megaman and Sonic during the genesis wave.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Guy in discord just argued that because the events of 06 is canon to Archie, and Super Silver was shown as being comparable to Sonic and Shadow, that there's no reason he shouldn't scale to Megaman and Sonic during the genesis wave.
Well Super Silver is Multiversal+ regardless of it so it don't matter much

Back