Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Fx0i3ZbWcAAyaqX

Got my boi to cook
You certainly did.:mshad

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I do wonder who they'll have Accelerator fight since I don't believe Magneto's making a return anytime soon :hm

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i feel like 10 would be a good time for Galactus vs Unicron finally

pretty sure my thread is the best place for tf feats online currently (and itll pop up a lot even searching for unrelated TF lore), so hopefully theyve seen it and dont butcher the research on Unicron since his feats are a lot more obscure in general compared to Galactus

im not really expecting Megatron vs Frieza, but id be happy to see anything TF (as long as they don’t do them fuck ass fraud universal IDW takes)
Shit's been talked about since all the way back during season 1, and they kept saying they'll do it eventually. The tenth season is a historic milestone, so if there was ever a time to make and put out Galactus vs Unicron, it'd be now, for this season's finale. Fully 3D, of course.

Then I guess when that match(hopefully) materializes this season, you can look forward to your thread getting a shout-out, whether direct, or indirect, for all the hard work you've been putting into it, my guy. :yousmart

The one really good side to Frieza vs Megatron happening, is that since your TF rep is facing a DB character, you know they're going to give it the works and special treatment, most likely. Shit's gonna look badass, I'd wager, and the character interactions should be fun too, provided they don't go lazy on that, which with characters like Frieza and Megatron, they absolutely should not.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"some of the reactions i've seen makes me glad we went with Tetsuo and not Accelerator"
>bitches to me about wanting Toaru in DB because Accelerator is cool and epic
>Toaru gets into DB
>who are they never heard of them
"people don't actually watch or read the series they complain to DB to let on the show"
"Then bitch about us "not using varied anime series"

From a researcher​

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The one really good side to Frieza vs Megatron happening, is that since your TF rep is facing a DB character, you know they're going to give it the works and special treatment, most likely. Shit's gonna look badass, I'd wager, and the character interactions should be fun too, provided they don't go lazy on that, which with characters like Frieza and Megatron, they absolutely should not.
one of them said if they did it they do it in 3D
maybe next season i see it

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Mags getting a second round this time with Accel
Oh both of them. Neat.

Accel’s the next best character to use in Toaru after Misaka anyway for a DB anyway thanks to Esper powers being as detailed as they are and him tied with Misaka for most fleshed out and with feats

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
accelerator when magneto messes with the electromagnetic signal connecting him to the misaka network

63cg5k.png

Sigismund

They absolutely gonna try and pretend they know better than everyone else now despite that being in the public consciousness now hahaha...
If we wanna be absolutely assholes, we can point out that TLDB is also a Sheezarine/mortal incarnation of Lorkan so would scale to Talos and Pelinial. Or him tanking the Eye of Magnus's power when its channeled by Artino, who states he could wipe out the whole world with it.

Also
>sane interpretation
>Elder Scrolls when Kirkbride feats get mentioned, which Skyrim ans Morrowwind are thr two games that most lean on that

Lmao

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What are your thoughts the cosmology of Elder Scrolls? Is it true that every planet is an infinite dimension and that oblivion has 500 fucktillion layers. What about water being made out of memories or whatever? Alduin? Give us your in depth analysis on this complicated facet of El lore.

Yeah. It seems legit

:Jiub:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"water being made out of memories"

Ok, that's new to me.
There was a quest tied with Herma-Mora in ESO about this, how a mage tries to create a flood by stealing memories, and Tamriels waters are made of memories.

It also may be connected to the oceans being higher dimensional and causing ones brains to explode if you saw it's true form.

I'll post it in the TES thread later.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I always knew mudcrabs were secretly higher dimensional beings given their natural environment :wow

Back