Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
vash_the_stampede_vs_vincent_valentine_by_fireboilord_dfz1330-fullview.jpg

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Seeing the Astral Buddy chapters they're going to take are Junko's dodging lasers and they're going to take Kanzaki SS novel so they'll probably take Brunhd's PS as well.

:hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably another example of her using Rampage Dress. Note how she’s wrapped in lightning

WJuCl06.png

ObTeUcn.png

w897tAH.png

Kimi was looking at the door Misaka had yet to exit out of and Misaka still managed to get behind her. Keep in mind, Kimi is fast enough to swat away her oncoming lightning later in this fight.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Does anyone have the links to the HxH calculations?
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/yu-yu-hakusho-and-hunter-x-hunter-calculation-directory.1144160/

everything should be here iirc

base killua is basically around mach 20~ and town level dc and dura, I actually don’t know exactly where we have Godspeed at but it was able to sort of outspeed a boosted Pitou and was faster than Youpi (before Youpi got to the point he could blitz Knuckle easily but still, unlikely he was as fast even then)

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I really can’t recall any specific feats from Killua beyond “‘moving fast enough to perform a bunch of actions before the opponent even processes what happened” fast.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
i think mach 20 was scaling off some other characters iirc

for whatever reason nearly every speed feat after the end of greed island was roughly mach 20 :skully
the one thing togashi can be consistent on besides taking several month long "breaks" for the series :tupac

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I myself believe Godspeed is the speed of lightning and DB probably will go for that too.

Also apparently OT 1 and OT 3 aren't the only appearance of Misaka's light speed lightning.

Yen Press version of OT 8 straight up says Misaka's lightning is LS
> “Oh, my. I certainly wouldn’t be able to avoid an attack at the speed of light after looking at it, but that’s about all. If I just read your movements beforehand and warp in conjunction—”
> (...)
> No amount of straight-line distance would help her against Tokiwadai Middle School’s ace. Unlike her Railgun, which slowed due to air resistance at a certain range, her electric attacks went at the speed of light. They would reduce any distance to zero in the blink of an eye.

Could still be considered Early Installment weirdness or a mistranslation but DB is DB, so they may go for it:hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle literally did a calc based on the the amount of cheese wheels the Dragonborn can carry in their inventory. Anything goes with them

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Death Battle literally did a calc based on the the amount of cheese wheels the Dragonborn can carry in their inventory. Anything goes with them
Tbf that for the memes. :maybe

There's the a chance they may not do so simply to make the match fairer. Since Misaka already has a really good chance at winning.

Back