Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
oqh4bwfi8ub81.png
de068ll-b81c83a5-1cd9-44aa-ba91-97d9d3923563.png

Maddie

Acclaimed
Light vs Lelouch would be the best one thematically as both have an eery amount of parallels and contrasts (Lelouch gained his powers dramatically cornered in a warehouse. He died spectacularly in public. Light gained the dn Accidentally in public. He died pitifully and miserably in a warehouse.)

just very hard to make a matchup for contained to a 3-5 min fight

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Light vs Lelouch would be the best one thematically as both have an eery amount of parallels and contrasts (Lelouch gained his powers dramatically cornered in a warehouse. He died spectacularly in public. Light gained the dn Accidentally in public. He died pitifully and miserably in a warehouse.)

just very hard to make a matchup for contained to a 3-5 min fight
I guess if they found a way to make it one of their joke fight and make it a literal chess game between them and do a bunch of dramatic zoom in and reaction shots like how Death Note's whole gimmick of making the show exciting was being overly theatrical and cinematic with every single mundane activity (eating potato chips for example) That's a bit of a stretch.

I wanna say it's impossible but they had episodes with Kool-Aid Man/Macho Man, Chuck Norris/Segata Sanshiro fucking Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black, 3 MLP match-ups and dedicated a portion of an episode to Deadpool and Mask livestreaming fortnite

OrlandoSky

Paramount
idk bout that
Seiya vs Moon faces Copyright shit from Toei given both are Toei properties
and beerus vs galaxia hasn't came back despite the team trying all they could get it back
and when did Chad said that i assume they had intrest
55:40
Liam: "Maybe we should do this one"
Ben: "This does sound like a pretty cool Death Battle"
Chad: "This would be a really cool Death Battle. If you go into all the DC stuff this would be really cool"
Billy: "Especially since they have that tie in which is not super, super common"
Ben: "Yeah, I like it a lot"

This was during the Shazam/He-Man DBC. It sparked interest with them with it being one of the closest DBC votes, with Bryan needing to be the tie breaker, it already had an interest with Chad because he's a huge He-Man fan. (Being an 80s kid and all)

Sigismund

So we're getting a Zero Vs. Metal Sonic scenario then

Still, I found Sonic fans who think Silver will win because they scale him to Archie Sonic and his fate/plot shenanigans... Is that actually legit?
From what I've read of Archie Silver in no way shape or form should scale to the Genesis Wave, or anything using Master Level Chaos Control.

I may have missed something, but Silver should scale to Super Sonic pre GW, but nothin higher

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
From what I've read of Archie Silver in no way shape or form should scale to the Genesis Wave, or anything using Master Level Chaos Control.

I may have missed something, but Silver should scale to Super Sonic pre GW, but nothin higher
So we're getting a Zero Vs. Metal Sonic scenario then

Still, I found Sonic fans who think Silver will win because they scale him to Archie Sonic and his fate/plot shenanigans... Is that actually legit?
Archie Silver fought Solaris who existed in the Archie Verse Canon so he get Multiverse+ scailing regardless

Back