Ebern vs Quilge

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Both needed ichigo to use bankai and both are early opponents so clearly on the same level just using my good ol fandom logic here.

Quilge
images

Vs

Ebern
8680690-5357574254-unkno.png

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
NO ONE suggested they were on the same level you disingenuous twat.

One is actually able to fight Ichigo in Bankai form at least defensively, where the other was (barely) able to take a single Getsuga and not die from an Ichigo who was holding back. Impressive but nowhere near on the level of Quilge.

So yeah Quilge stomps, Ebern still shits on most of the pre-skip Espada with the feats he has.
Cry harder.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
NO ONE suggested they were on the same level you disingenuous twat.
No by the logic had tho
They would be

Both needed bankai ichigo, and that was the logic used to place quilge

So yeah Quilge stomps,
Yea, I could see that
Afterall quilge made quick work of the rando arrancar that he had enslaved

Ebern still shits on most of the pre-skip Espada with the feats he has.
Barragan and grimmjow solo stomp each

Ebern was just a rando arrancar they picked up from hueco mundo

Cry harder.
Cool still going to post what the fuck, I want so you and your retarded group can just bitch about it constantly as has been the case since ive started on this site

Sorry i ruined your little echo chamber
Im not actually sorry, called sarcasm but surely someone as smart as you wouldt get that

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
No by the logic had tho
They would be
No they wouldn't, both being opponents Ichigo needed to use Bankai against doesn't mean they are both on the same level.
Both needed bankai ichigo, and that was the logic used to place quilge
Except while one could barely survive one hit, the other was actually able to defend himself.
Yea, I could see that
Afterall quilge made quick work of the rando arrancar that he had enslaved
What the fuck do any of those guys have to do with Ebern? Ebern actually received Quincy powers from Mustache, they didn't.

That whole thing was literally a selection process to see who would get to join, Ebern already had.
Barragan and grimmjow solo stomp each
NOPE

Unless we're talking post-skip Grimmjow, then you might actually be on to something.

Pre-skip they meet the same fate as Allon, assuming they don't just get casually blitzed anyway.
Ebern was just a rando arrancar they picked up from hueco mundo
Who was massively powered up from having recieved Quincy powers from Mustache, what part of that is too difficult to understand exactly?
Cool still going to post what the fuck, I want so you and your retarded group can just bitch about it constantly as has been the case since ive started on this site

Sorry i ruined your little echo chamber
Im not actually sorry, called sarcasm but surely someone as smart as you wouldt get that
I genuinely love how you're trying so hard to act like you're the one getting on our nerves when YOU are the one who keeps coming back, despite doing nothing but getting butt hurt and making yourself a laughing stock every time. :maybe

Bob74h

The Supreme King
No they wouldn't, both being opponents Ichigo needed to use Bankai against doesn't mean they are both on the same level.
Ohh so why did you use it as a argument then
That he fought bankai ichigo

I sense backtracking

Cause, I showed how stupid fandom's logic was

nerves when YOU are the one who keeps coming back
And?
So im on this site what the fuck does that show
Your the ones who whined constantly about me not agreeing and infact still are even when im just trolling you not actually giving much of a fuck

Like as a example, this shit right here
Made this thread with the intent of making fun of what you or one of you guys said

And still you respond with very serious replies when im literally just going yea lol man just going to do what i regardless of you do. Tbf you guys are the same way except difference being you act that way everywhere and me only this time and piccolo daimao threads but even in the latter circumstance took it seriously initially before just spamming spite threads

Bob74h

The Supreme King
"Ayon kept up with yamamoto"

Nice fan fiction

In the actual narrative, a quote single flame settles it all
778655._SX540_.png

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
>posts scan showing the giant hole through ayon which was the first shikai yama attack it took and was still alive from :mjlol

even when you're right (no one said it kept up with shikai yama in this thread so at best you're strawmanning) you're still wrong (Ayon wasn't actually ended in a single attack)

Last edited:

Bob74h

The Supreme King
>Literally "I-I'M NOT OWNED, YOU GUYS ARE OWNED IM GONNA SPAM SPITE THREADS TO SHOW HOW OWNED YOU ARE"
Never even said that

What i did say though was, I spammed spite threads on piccolo daimao after intitally taking it seriously

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
>literally what I just said

Are you illiterate as well as stupid?

on second though don't answer that

Bob74h

The Supreme King
>literally what I just said
You said im going to spam spite threads ie doing it in the present
When the only mention of me doing it was months before this point

And even then, Creating threads out of spite for something that happened in another thread aint that bad breeds disccusion and prevents derailing of the subject

Back