Game Elden Ring Mafia

Evans

Acclaimed
i always ask for updated lists based on new development or after someone talks. idk how hard it is to list ur reads live after every 3 pages. townies just need to keep pooling their thoughts on the table. clog the foken thread with it if need be lol

anyway my idea of playing town is clearly different. we will always not agree on this I guess

You asked me "when do they receive the message" 100 times, ignoring every answer you got because you were spamming the thread. You were missing reads list from players because you were asking inane questions over and over again.

Clogging the thread is not beneficial to town, at all. It makes it harder to ISO and read back for smoking guns or contradictory posts to build cases

Evans

Acclaimed
its not rly a different role. in the action processing order apparently commuter is faster. for us, a jailkeeper only roleblocks and protects the target. it does not stop players from visiting the target. a forced commuter stops ALL actions. for WS seems like the roles r the same.

anyway that's all setup spec. ultimately its his gameplay that we judge him based on. he was going to be last day's lynch or the one before it if evans just played townie and pushed phenom instead of claim

the PoE works in magical ways poyser. u cant see it from our PoV because u have outsider spectator mod knowledge

to us the last day was between evans and phenom after BLD defended himself very well he wasn't an option. the way BLD removed himself from being lynched shuda been how evans do it

all we needed is evans to push for phenom. from his PoV he is 10000000000000000% sure it had to be phenom. he did push it at the end but claimed indie in the process which weakened his claim and made it seem he could be a fake claiming scum

lastly before we could discuss, the wagon was hammeredd by TOWN. yes TOWN hammered it. we needed to discuss that we will lose cuz of BPD's passive

if the game was plurality or otherwise we just took the time to think it through we wud arrive at lynching phenom first being more ideal

its easy to speak from outsider PoV. we don't know in the game who is indie or who is mafia. we hunted rugrat as scum and he flipped indie. from his PoV he shuda been able to town his ass off and push the lynch onto doddsy but couldn't. evans failed the same task against phenom.

towning ur ass off when in PoE is an important deciding factor for me. that's all there is to it

Also, what?

I didn't claim indie until right at the end when it was very obvious I was the lynch for that phase lmfao. I immediately voted PHEN0M and you were telling everyone to unvote so you could take the phase on your shoulders and did nothing lol

My case on PHEN0M was literally correct about his passiveness/coasting and the claim being identical to CP (not an original point of mine but something that everyone kept looking over).

:hestonpls

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I hate that my inactivity is considered “coasting” btw. It’s not because I don’t want to be in the thread or am scared to post, it’s I literally do not have time to play and am not on the site. I enjoy getting to play when I can that’s why i sign up but i definitely can’t be as active as some of these people and struggle to keep up with the number of posts.

Poyser

I hate that my inactivity is considered “coasting” btw. It’s not because I don’t want to be in the thread or am scared to post, it’s I literally do not have time to play and am not on the site. I enjoy getting to play when I can that’s why i sign up but i definitely can’t be as active as some of these people and struggle to keep up with the number of posts.
I feel like I’m getting better at seeing the difference in your town and scum pop ins. I don’t usually have any issue with your posts when you’re town. Usually pretty well put together since you’re probably missing half the context lmao

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also, what?

I didn't claim indie until right at the end when it was very obvious I was the lynch for that phase lmfao. I immediately voted PHEN0M and you were telling everyone to unvote so you could take the phase on your shoulders and did nothing lol

My case on PHEN0M was literally correct about his passiveness/coasting and the claim being identical to CP (not an original point of mine but something that everyone kept looking over).

:hestonpls
i expected u to play like BLD from that position and bury the other guys in PoE if u arent mafia but i need to probably tailor my expectations to the different playstyles like poyser mentioned and try to find townies in another ways

Doddsy

Mafia God
Oath.

People please post less

Back