Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Did anything useful come out of those actions?

Lololol I don’t know… Who would you like to lynch today?
I remember reading about the case on RDK/ Tweet having scum equity with Tat if I’m not mistaken so either one of them sounds like a good place to start so unless something changed probably one of them .

Other than that Kobe was gunning hard for Ratchet yesterday without seeming to seriously consider Prof, but maybe he’s just a lot smarter than me and saw through the fabricated bussing thing easily lol. But I get scum vibes from him like I have from the start.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I remember reading about the case on RDK/ Tweet having scum equity with Tat if I’m not mistaken so either one of them sounds like a good place to start so unless something changed probably one of them .

Other than that Kobe was gunning hard for Ratchet yesterday without seeming to seriously consider Prof, but maybe he’s just a lot smarter than me and saw through the fabricated bussing thing easily lol. But I get scum vibes from him like I have from the start.

Ill catch you up.
Chuck cucked RDK out of ranking up.
Chuck was red.
Means RDK is town cuz he lynched a purple.

Tweet?
Think he is scum cuz TAT stuff + Juliet stuff.
Juliet flipped red too.
Tried to save him when he was gonna get lynched by his duel thing.

Some think kobe is the bad indie.
They think he assumed ratchet was his target cuz of how OP he was.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Ill catch you up.
Chuck cucked RDK out of ranking up.
Chuck was red.
Means RDK is town cuz he lynched a purple.

Tweet?
Think he is scum cuz TAT stuff + Juliet stuff.
Juliet flipped red too.
Tried to save him when he was gonna get lynched by his duel thing.

Some think kobe is the bad indie.
They think he assumed ratchet was his target cuz of how OP he was.
[Vote Lynch Tweet]

Psychic

Yennefer
Psychic, I voted you twice because Flower asked. You think I'm wolf simply because of that?
So you don't have a brain of your own? Why are you listening to Flower? She's not even confirmed town. Did you even know or care about her reasons for wanting to lynch me? Do you see why I sus you of being scum and why it's not just a omgus?

The X

Marvelous
So you don't have a brain of your own? Why are you listening to Flower? She's not even confirmed town. Did you even know or care about her reasons for wanting to lynch me? Do you see why I sus you of being scum and why it's not just a omgus?
I mean, she said it's for an ability and nothing bad happens.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Mafia vs Mafia vs Indie

N1 = 1 kill
One mafia kill on lord.
One missing kill on ratchet
One missing kill on ???.

N2 = 3 kills
One is claimed by dr.
One is a Ratchet kill
One is a mafia kill
One of the mafia killed Ratchet

N3 = 2 kills
Red mafia kill on Ratchet
Purple mafia kill on Ratchet or Juliet
Ratchet kill on Juliet or missed.

Ratchet missed or one of the red mafia missed.
Mafia killed Ratchet.

And it also said Ratchet was removed because he reached his win condition

Jesus man

Kobe

Paramount
I can see Tpein being just dumb, but X has a clear agenda here for pushing Psychic. I haven't see him interact with Psychic in any prior day. This sudden push feels fabricated.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Juliet came and voted Tweet last minute, this is even more reason to vote tweet
We literally agreed to tie the duel, why would she or anybody else who kept track of things not "save" me there?

I mean sure she's scum but if anything that might have been her attempt to falsely tie herself to me

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Thinking Dofla looks pretty yikes for just voting along with the majority first on Prof, then on me. Chances are they got no idea why they're even voting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back