Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Fate/Mafia
sP5hTap.jpg

Rules/Format
-The game is Majority Lynch. That means 50% of votes are required to achieve a lynch, rounded up. Failing to reach majority by deadline will result in No Lynch.
-Players may freely claim role and flavour. However, ensure to paraphrase the text itself - attempting to confirm yourself through wording or formatting will likely result in you being replaced or modkilled.
-Do not mention needing to sub out in the thread, or discuss subs that have occurred. If needed, message me in private.
-The Town wincon is Eliminate all threats to the Town.
-Days will last 48 hours, and Nights will last 24. I may shorten or extend this where I see fit to do so - I will always give due notice if I'm changing the phase times.
-Night Actions follow the following resolution. If needed, I may provide specfic examples to illustrate this:
Night Actions are broken up into three tiers, with a higher tier resolving before a lower tier fires. Conversive, Manipulative, Preventative, and Protective Actions are Tier 1, Investigative Actions are Tier 2, and Creative and Destructive Actions are Tier 3. Tier 1 has special self-interaction rules for resolving when one such Night Action would affect another. First, a self-targeting Tier 1 Night Action always resolves before all other Night Actions. Second, if a Tier 1 Night Action is being affected by another Tier 1 Night Action, the former resolves after the latter, unless the former is also affecting the latter. Tier 1 Night Actions that resolve simultaneously, even if they would otherwise affect one another, do not interact with one another.

-I may update these rules if I notice I've neglected to mention something - I will be explicit when this occurs.
Notes - Every player's role will be described as "Master of ???", where ??? is the Class of Servant they have. In addition to their role, which will be defined as the Servant each player possesses, each player will have a minimum of three "Command Spells", which serve as passive modifiers to their role, and are identical for every player (as in, the modifiers will be the same for everyone). Once all three command spells have been used, the player will no longer have access to any passive or active abilities, but they will be able to make factional actions all the same. Every player is given one of two actions for these command spells, they are the same for every player, and the costs are the same for everyone. I will demonstrate this in an example role PM below.

Players -
1 - T-Pein™
2 - Ultra
3 - Grammaton
4 - DoflaMihawk
5 - hime
6 - Aurelian
7 - Hans Tweetenburg
8 - Black Legged Dragon
9 - Ekkologix
10 - Evans
11 - Rugrat
12 - TSworder
13 - Lethal
14 - Cubey
15 - Natalija
16 - Ace
17 - One Last Username Xadlin
18 - Kurumi
19 - Juliet
20 - RAEM Lord Melkor
21 - SoulKiller Odd

Subs:
3 - Rej
4 - CraigPelton
5 - Mashiro Blue
6 - RDK

Last edited:
Example PM

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
You are

Master of Yellow Rider
Town Vanilla

iANBfSH.png

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town
Vanilla - You have no active or passive abilities

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

sG0rrAM.png

True Name: Santa Pendragon
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Description: You are an example.​

Last edited:
Game Flow

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Status - Day 2

Game Flow -
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2

Players Alive (19) -
2 - Ultra
3 - Grammaton
4 - DoflaMihawk
5 - hime
6 - Aurelian
7 - Hans Tweetenburg
8 - Black Legged Dragon
10 - Evans
11 - Rugrat
12 - TSworder
13 - Lethal
14 - Cubey
15 - Natalija
16 - Ace
17 - One Last Username Xadlin
18 - Kurumi
19 - Juliet
20 - RAEM Lord Melkor
21 - SoulKiller Odd

Players Dead (2) -
1 - T-Pein™ - Master of Red Assassin - Town Graverobber - Lynched Day 1
2 - Ekkologix - ??? - Killed Night 1

Last edited:
Day 1

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
The grail had chosen its Masters, and all summoning rituals had been completed. A typical holy grail war would be fought between 7 contestents... but with 21, what would that mean?

The first day has begun.

It is Day 1. With 21 alive, it is 11 to lynch.
Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back