Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
It’s cult though, priority to chats would be great but it is not the world I live in. No amount of puppy dogs and rainbows is going to change the fact

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
You are

Master of Yellow Rider
Town Vanilla

iANBfSH.png

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town
Vanilla - You have no active or passive abilities

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

sG0rrAM.png

True Name: Santa Pendragon
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Description: You are an example.​
Here’s a vanilla role as the sample PM

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I think false alarm, sure looked like an epic catch but it could be she’s just vanilla

Kurumi

Preeminent
Yeah I think false alarm, sure looked like an epic catch but it could be she’s just vanilla

You take an example role as evidence for her claim? As TSworder pointed out in real play it makes no sense with the commando spells!

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
If she was vanilla then she could only use Untouchabe for 2 command spells, then she's left with one she's not even allowed to use which makes no sense.

Evans

Acclaimed
And how is that AI for Fang?

the whole interaction was sloppy and seemed incredibly manipulative, especially the whole “if you had no choice who’d you lunch between these two?” Then setting up questions to shade me for my answer then denying it was a gun to head question

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
In the OP Ratcher says we have a 'minimum of 3 command spells' but later says 'once all 3 command spells are used' so it's not clear how many each player can have.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
If she was vanilla then she could only use Untouchabe for 2 command spells, then she's left with one she's not even allowed to use which makes no sense.
Yeah it’s pretty fucked but one must consider all the possibilities

Dalton

Distinguished
Crossing post 1000....

Some more observations:

Hime #382 is just bad but not sure whether that's alignment indicative.

__

Ultra switching up from reading Aurelian scum to reading Aurelian town is actually a good sign, shows evolution of thought process.

__

BPD is actively solving and looks good for it.

___

Gramma's posts around #426-#433 included a hell of a lot of questions, "i mean" "this seems" "could you just elaborate" etc stuff that sounds far less convicted than I would expect from him.
I did like his earlier line of questioning/prodding but this gives me doubts.

___

Kurumi post 443 looks legit.

___

TSworder gets a town lean for post 482 where he town reads Grammaton against the grain and looks like he's using real thought processes for his reads (regardless of whether they're good or not).

____

I got lazy of actually taking notes after a while but some other observations off the top of my head:

Juliet feels all over the place.

Tweet/Ultra I am sort of just glossing over in terms of content but it sounds like two townies butting heads over silliness from the things I have skimmed.

Lethal and Evans both get town reads for playing like their town meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back